The Banquet

The morning sun rays fell on the queens' pale face making it shine bright. The vivid sketch of the light blue sky entangled with a glint of orange shade of the rising sun and the melodious tweeting of the morning birds interrupted someone's placid slumber.

Queen Taehyungie's eyes twitched in displeasure, a cute frown decorated her pouty lips, she spread her hands relaxing her tensed muscles, sitting up with closed eyes and messy hair she battered her eyelashes befuddled with the sudden change of atmosphere,"Mmmh K-Kookie why didn't unnie come to wake us up yet ?"

"Good morning Mi Amor," a deep,raspy voice jolted her body, she turned around her head only to collide with a rock-hard chest. She gasped cutely placing her small palm over her mouth. She felt a veiny hand lift up her chin meeting her chocolate brown orbs. 

M/n chuckles softly at his wife's perplexed stares,"Did you sleep well darling? Sleep for some more, it is dawn,"

Taehyungie's bambi eyes widens in shock when she felt a veiny arm wrapping around her slender waist pulling her closer to the undeniably handsome man."Did you forget about our marriage love?" Taehyungie's cheeks flushed with shades of pink. She looked down blushing crazily. "N-No,"

"Good then, or else I will have to remarry you and keep on remarrying you until you pin this crucial event in you little brain," M/n smirked before pressing a little kiss on Queen Taehyungie's lips and slides down the bed stepping towards their attached bathroom.

Her fluffy cheeks dusted with faint pink causing her to look down shyly. Seeing no signs of her sisters to wake up, she held her night clothes properly and headed towards the balcony.

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The blooming flowers, pristine nature and verdant appearance of the nature can soothe any raging heart. Since childhood I felt an anonymous connection with nature, as if my existence lies along with it, I heal faster whenever I find myself around nature. 

Furthermore I happen to understand animals' language, no matter whoever it is

Furthermore I happen to understand animals' language, no matter whoever it is. Indeed a bizarre yet mystic, but this happens to be my earnest enigma which is unknown to my sisters and family. Yes, I never gathered the courage to inform them with my inborn capability. The fear of judgement cowers me although I trust my sisters the most apart from M/n but a certain incident ceases me from doing such.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 - 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

A little epitome of nature is turning ten today, her sisters are running frantically to help their mother in decorating the mansion while the baby angel is sent to spend time in their mansion's garden for a while. The smaller bean couldn't be more happy, her favorite place was the garden.