Birthday hanging out

Context: It's your birthday and you and Margot are hanging out together for the day.

Y/N's POV: I was woken up by the sudden sound of Margot yelling out "SUPRISEE! HAPP BIRTHDAY BABYY" In my face.
"Aw, good morning cutie," I said, kissing her lips as I sat up.
"Alright, love, whats planned for today?" I said.
"Alright, I was thinking, a picnic, maybe ice cream, and then we'll go home and when it's about 5-6pm, we can go to dinner at your favourite place!" Margot said, holding my hand as she spoke. A smile lit up on my face, it was comforting to see and hear how much effort she had put into my birthday.
"You're so sweet, my love." I said, kissing her forehead, I leaned up to her ear and whispered, "I would like a taste of that sweetness tonight."
"You can do whatever you want tonight to me, but you should go get dressed." She said.
"You're no fun!" I whined.

Margot'sPOV: I really hope that y/n will enjoy what I've planned for today. She means the world to me. I had already gotten changed, so I was waiting for her. I was in a tight blue dress, y/n came out in a similar dress.
"My gosh, you look stunning!" I said, hugging her tightly.
"Ready to go?"
"Of coursee!" She said, holding my hand and walking out.
"Don't worry , since it's your birthday, I can drive this time!"
"YAY!" She said, running to the car, shes so cute. I started driving and y/n went on her phone.
"Come on, it's your birthday, get off of your phone!" I whined.

Y/N's POV: I put my phone into my bag,
"Okay, there, what do you want to do?"
"Just chat, what are you looking forward to?"
"To answer your question, I'm looking forward to spending the day out with you," I said,
"Me too, and don't worry, everything is on me today!" She said, laying her hand on my thigh. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"How'd I get so lucky with you?"

15 mins after:
Margot's POV: We reached the food court in the shopping centre, I led the way for y/n, I hoped fans weren't going to swarm us again like the last time we went out together.
"Alright, so where do you wanna head first?"
"Can we get burgers and fries , pleaseeee!" She begged. I nodded and raced to the sushi place.
"Pick whatever you want! It's on me, and get a beer too pleasee!" I said, y/n squealed in excitement.

After we got all of our food, we headed to the park for our picnic, at a spot with grass, a playground and children.
I laid the picnic blanket down, and set it all up nicely for y/n.

Y/N's POV: I ran to Margot when she finished setting everything up, and hugged her tightly.
"I literally love you so much, Margot, you mean the absolute world to me, thank you so much for all of this."
"I love you so, so sooo much too, my love. I hope you enjoy this birthday, and I hope we can spend the rest of your birthdays together, now lets eat some food!" She said, pushing me down to the picnic blanket , while laughing.
"Seriously margs? There's people everywhere!"
"You only live once! Come on, let's eat some food!" She said, kissing me on my forehead.

Margot's POV: It was quite thoughtful that y/n picked out my favourite foods. After I had finished my food, I looked over to y/n
"Sweetheart, are you done with your food yet?" I said.
"Just about!" She replied. Y/n had mayo on her lips, I stared at it.
"Margs, what are you staring at?" She asked, I wiped the mayo off of her lips,
"Just how kissable your lips look right now." I said, she laughed, she finished up her food and wiped her hands.
"Is there anything left on my face?" She asked. There was still mayo left on there, I leaned in to kiss her, and wiped it off after I leaned away from the kiss.
"Now its off."
"Margs!! Theres people everywhere! There's a couple staring at us right now!" She said.
"Okayyy finee. You still down for ice cream?"
"yes pleasee!" Y/n said, as she immediately jumped up to pack up all of our things. We then headed to the ice cream truck.

Y/N's POV: I stared at the menu of ice creams,
"Pick any, can you just get me a chocolate?" she said handing me a $20 note, I nodded and went to the truck to order.
I came out with 2 cups of ice cream, one with chocolate and the other with cookies and cream. Me and Margot found a little bench to sit at near the park, so we decided to sit there.
Margot took my ice cream while I was eating it.
"Hey!" I said, she then proceeded to feed me my own ice cream.
"Happy Birthday!" She said, I laughed at the sudden shock.
"What , so are we feeding each other ice cream now, hey?" I said, taking her ice cream.
"Jeez y/n, we're going to get so many stupid look-" Margot said, getting cut off by me putting the small scoop of ice cream in her mouth.
"I hope you taste just as good as this ice cream." Margot whispers in my ear. I playfully tap her shoulder,
"Shut uppp!" I whined.
"Ready to go home?"
"Mhm!"

Few hours later:

Margot's POV: It was about 4:00pm, I had booked a fancy restaurant reservation for me and y/n at 6:30.
"Babe, do you want to get ready now?" I asked her, rubbing my hands along her bare shoulders. She nodded and raced to the wardrobe. "Do you mind if, we matchh?" She asks, while holding a long black silky dress
"Of course I don't mind! Anything for my birthday girl" I said, she kissed my cheek and ran to go change. I picked out a dress that looked quite similar to y/n's, and changed in it while y/n was doing her hair and makeup.
"Are you done with your hair and makeup? I need to get ready too, ya' knoww?" I asked her.
"You don't need to fix up your hair and do you makeup."
"Really? Why's that?"
"Because you already look perfect, and you can only look good for me!" Y/n teased, she was obviously joking and still let me do my makeup.

Y/N's POV: I was putting on my heels, as I heard Margot yell from the distance,
"Is my pretty girl done?" She said, I stood up and raced to Margot
"Yep!" I said, leaning up to kiss her, a small peck on the lips turned into me pinning Margot against the wall.
"Aren't we gonna be late?" Margot asked.
"Finee, but we have to do this at night!"

Margot's POV: As I was driving, I couldn't resist looking over at y/n every single red light.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"How did you get so sexy?" I said, as she laughed. "I should really be asking you."
As we parked into the parking lot, tons of people noticed me and y/n, we couldn't even walk into the restaurant by ourselves, we needed a waitress with us.

When we finally got seated at our table, I couldn't stop looking at y/n from across the table.
"What are you looking at, lovely?"
"Your clothes"
"Why my clothes? Is there something wrong? Do you not like it-?"
"No, no." I said , taking her hands and moving closer to her.
"I just can't wait to see what's underneath." I teased,
"MAGS!" She whisper yelled.

Y/N's POV: Once our food came out, I was just wayy to excited.
"Margot, you are literally the best fiancé in the universe of fiancés." I said, as the waitress plated our food.
It was steak, fries, and waffles, weird mix, but it was cute!
"Anything for my birthday girl." She said, my goodness I love this woman.

Margot's POV: It was absolutely adorable to see y/n get excited over a meal, it was fun to feed her too. Every couple or family around the restaurant stared at us, like we were freaks. I didn't care, my birthday girl had fun, and so did I, and thats all that matters to me.
Afterwards, when me and y/n finished our food, we decided to head back home, of course, I was the one driving as always.
"So! How was the meal?"
"It was soo delicious, thank you so so soo much Margs!" She said, excitedly.
"Do you think that meal will taste just as delicious as I will?"
"Oh shut up!" She said, as I drove into our drive way.

Y/N's POV: After me and Margot hung up our jackets and took off our shoes, Margot immediately carries me up the stairs.
"What are you doing, Margs?"
"It's your birthday right?"
"Well, yes."
She kept staring at my clothes
"Why are you still staring at these?" I said, as she pushed me on to our bed.
"Take them off and you'll find out." She whispered seductively

"Woah.. Margs-" I got cut off by her lips crushing against mine.
"Happy birthday."

AUTHORS NOTE: Smut / part 2 of this coming soon dw 😻