♧♤PART 40♤♧

Siya's povAs soon as I stepped inside the company, I saw my bestfriend kavya explaining something to a guy, with too much concentration, I have to asked many things from her and I want some answers from her as well

Siya's pov
As soon as I stepped inside the company, I saw my bestfriend kavya explaining something to a guy, with too much concentration, I have to asked many things from her and I want some answers from her as well.

I walked towards her greeting everyone with my soft smile, when she turned to me and looked at me then asked.

Kavya: thank God you come, I want to tell you so many things and also wants to talk with you.

Siya: yes I know and trust me it's the same with me.

Suddenly everything became silent and everyone started bowing and greeting, I turned around and look at him, off course our boss, Mr.kabir singhaniya coming inside with all his glory like a king.

I and kavya didn't greet him now we bowed to him, but he didn't said anything and came towards me.

Kabir: follow me, NOW.

He said and walked away, i rolled my eyes and started walking behind him, not because he ordered me but I love being professional in my work, and here he is just my boss and nothing more.

We went inside the lift, there was only he and me, after sometime we reached at his floor and walked to his cabin, after he sat on his chair removing his blazer, just in his blue shirt, I don't know but he has very strong muscles as his shirt was sticking to his skin like a second skin reflecting his every muscles.

Kabir: you can stare at me as long as you want my wifey but this is a time of work but if you want I can stand all naked so that you can stared at me, you know?

He said making me came out of my thoughts but i regret seeing him smirking at me while I got all red, i cleared my throat and said.

Siya: y-you don't have to do anything Mr.singhaniya.

He chuckled deeply making me look away and asked.

Kabir: My schedule?

I told him his schedule after taking the seat infront of him, while he was going through some files and not to forget looking at me time to time.