Chapter 32

Time returns to the present.

Kudo Shinichi suddenly raised his head and watched the young teacher running out of the broadcast room with a hurried expression. He heard the other party's anxious and worried urging. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the young teacher looking blankly at everything in front of him, and he immediately stumbled up from the ground.

The boy stretched out his hand to tug the girl's sleeve: "Xiaolan... let's go quickly -"

Before he finished speaking, he saw a somewhat familiar middle-aged man slowly walking out of the broadcast room. His eyes were all red and bloodshot, his chin was covered with stubble, and his nervous expression looked particularly scary. .

He muttered: "How dare you lie to me...Ouko...my Ouko..."

The teacher Xiao Lin bent down and wanted to pick up the two children next to her and leave. However, she was closer to the boy and the little girl was out of reach.

Watanabe Fukuyama's eyes slowly turned in a circle, and his eyes stayed on Mao Lilan, who was looking at him with wide eyes.

Oko...

He thought in a daze, with confused hallucinations appearing in front of his eyes.

My Oko is also so simple and beautiful...

Kudo Shinichi opened his eyes wide in shock and fear: "——Xiaolan!!!"

Mao Lilan's eyes blurred, her feet lifted off the ground, and she was tightly held in someone's arms. Her nose was filled with the smell of paint and plaster.

The girl reacted, her heartbeat quickened, and she turned to look at the anxious young boy in panic: "Shinichi..."

She said, and then endless self-blame surged in her heart.

Me, I should have reacted quickly just now.

Shinichi...don't be impulsive...

Kudo Shinichi looked at the girl and saw the strength and advice in the other's eyes. He forced himself to calm down, but his voice still trembled involuntarily: "Teacher Watanabe."

He looked up at the middle-aged man: "Please calm down. Do you need anything?"

The boy pretended to be calm: "That's just a kid, not your student."

He was trying his best to use words to help Watanabe Fukuyama come out of his hallucination.

However, the opposite happened.

The man staggered back a few steps, staring gloomily at them, as well as the police and the person in charge coming from the corridor.

He whispered: "Don't come over -"

"Otherwise! I will strangle this girl to death!"

The man's thick hands were in stark contrast to the girl's slender neck. For a moment, no one else present dared to move rashly.

Hagiwara Kenji felt bad, so he tried to comfort him: "Mr. Watanabe, is there any misunderstanding? If you have any problems that cannot be solved, we will be happy to help."

Kobayashi Nae also darkened her face and said in a gentle tone: "Teacher Watanabe, please take me as a hostage. Children are innocent."

"no!"

Watanabe Fukuyama refused without hesitation: "Don't come here, let me go to the rooftop, and I will tell you my request there!"

——————

After everyone left at the entrance of the broadcast room, a young man in black walked out of the room opposite the broadcast room with an expressionless face.