Neurological disorders - Virinchi Hospital

Interventional Neurology at Virinchi Hospitals, Hyderabad

At Virinchi Hospitals, a , we prioritize the health of every patient by providing exceptional neurological care. As the , our rigorous medical evaluations encompass a series of laboratory tests, imaging studies, and timely consultations with our skilled specialists.

Our neurology wing, often referred to as the , adheres to a meticulously crafted protocol. This is underpinned by unique treatment models, ensuring unparalleled patient outcomes. Here, our dedicated team of experts collaborates seamlessly, ever-prepared to address a diverse range of neurological disorders.

When you choose , your health concerns are attentively assessed. Drawing from your physical examination and historical medical records, we might suggest additional tests. As needed, we also facilitate consultations with other specialists to provide holistic care. Upon the conclusion of all tests, we sit with you to discuss results and chart out the next steps. Our distinctive "treat and care" approach extends beyond your hospital stay, enabling both caregivers and patients to understand and manage the disease more effectively in the long run.

Equipped with a cutting-edge neurocritical care unit, our department stands among the select few in India boasting advanced neuromonitoring systems. We offer comprehensive treatment for acute neurological disorders, such as stroke, epilepsy, tropical movement disorders like Parkinson's disease, and acute nerve & muscle disorders.

Our commitment, combined with the expertise of our neurosurgeons and state-of-the-art technology, solidifies our reputation as the . At Virinchi Hospitals, we treat a broad spectrum of neurological disorders:

Ailments affecting the brain, meninges, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles

Stroke, epilepsy, and movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease

Dementias like Alzheimer's disease, brain infections, neuropathy, myopathy, myasthenia gravis, and crisis

Common concerns such as headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, cervical and lumbar spondylitis, and Guilin Barrie Syndrome

Systemic diseases with neurological manifestations, Para neoplastic syndromes, subarachnoid hemorrhage

Both parenchymal and extra-parenchymal vascular brain & spinal disorders

We embrace our moral responsibility to offer top-tier neurological treatments, solidifying our position as the best Neuro hospital in Hyderabad. If you find yourself searching for the "," "," or dealing with neurological disorders, remember that Virinchi Hospitals is the beacon of excellence in neurology care.

Address: Virinchi Circle, Rd Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana

Phone.no: 040 46999999

Website:

#best Neurology hospital in Hyderabad #Neurological disorders

#best Neuro surgeon near me #best hospital for brain surgery