🌕The queen🌕

As Moon walked around the Rainforest with her mother, Secretkeeper, to finish off her mother's fruit gathering job, they walked toward the NightWing village, Moon could hear the wingbeats, the branches being ripped off trees, and hammering that could be heard near the village, as well as the smell of meat cooking over a fire, at the entrance of the village, two NightWings stood guard on either side of a pathway that has been cleared through the trees of the area in the Rainforest Kingdom, there was a mahogany platform in a clearing, the village was built along a riverbank, there were NightWings grappling with vines, bushes, and trees that seemed that they were trying to expand the open space, others were washing fruit in a nearby river, which was close to a set of cooking fires built close to the ground, ramshackle huts and grass huts surrounded the clearing with roofs of giant palm leaves, though many of them only seemed half-built, and it was cool and muddy on the rainforest floor, Moon and Secretkeeper approached the two NightWing guards at the entrance, they were two NightWings that hated Moon and Secretkeeper, Moon for growing up in the rainforest, and Secretkeeper for hiding Moon's egg four years ago, Moon often fled the village with her mother for fruit gathering, or to see the RainWings, or find a position in the RainWing school, which she would often ask from Queen Glory, Moon could remember it as if it was yesterday, when she met Queen Glory for the first time, three years ago, Moon and her mother went to the queens pavilion so she could know their names, Moon liked the RainWing village, their minds were often cheerful, and kind, as Moon and Secretkeeper went to the pavilion, Moon could sense Queen Glory's mind, it was dull, and a bit quiet, when Moon and her mother were about to walk in, they were told that Queen Glory was taking a break. Moon, why don't you go find a papaya or some other fruit to eat? Secretkeeper asked. Okay Mother, Moon said. Moon glided down from the pavilion and into the trees, she landed on a large, sturdy branch, but she couldn't help but feel watched, she tried to ignore, and find a banana, as she peeled it, she heard a rustling sound, when she turned there was no one, then, a RainWing appeared. What's a little dragonet like you doing out here alone? She asked. U-um, my Mother said I should get something to eat because I looked hungry, Moon said. Well, I think you know my name, but I don't think I know yours, Glory said. U-um I-I think I hear my mother calling, bye! Moon said before running away. Three moons! That was Queen Glory! Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings! Moon thought, I should get back to mother.. when Moob stepped in the pavilion, she saw the RainWing from earlier! Queen Glory, Secretkeeper said, bowing. Glory slightly tilted her head at Secretkeeper, but glanced at Moon. Is this dragonet yours? Queen Glory asked. Secretkeeper nodded her head. Well, I'm Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings, what's your name? Glory asked Moon and her mother. I'm Secretkeeper, and this is my daughter, and only offspring Moon, short for Moonwatcher, Secretkeeper said. After their meeting, Moon would often sneak to the RainWing village and see Queen Glory, over the years Moon and Glory became close friends, and Glory even mentioned that because of Moon's good mind, big brain, and intuition, she could be a valuable member for a council Glory was putting together, for both tribes.