𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓸𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓪

°•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°

Amelia's pov

How romantic... i thought to myself not gonna lie he does look good he was wearing a black jeans, black leather jacket and a cross necklace his eyes were covered by sunglasses to avoid the paparazi forsure."Hey Bill, u look amazing today" i said while looking at him smiling. "Really?, thanks u look so beautiful Lia." Wait did he just called me Lia? He got me a nickname already?

"So, did you ordered yet? if not lemme help u" He said while taking off his sunglasses and pulling the chair to sit."No its okay i'll treat u today what do you want?" "Really, you don't have to do that Lia" says Bill. "Yes i'm deadass serious Bill i felt bad about dropping your food last time just lemme treat u."

"Okay but next time i'm gonna pay and you're not gonna said anything promise? i nodded. "Just get me 1 slice of cheesecake and a iced americano." "Got it,i'll be right back" i said while walking towards the cashier

We finally get our food, Bill talked about how they start their first band called Devilish back in 2001 and they decided to change it to Tokio Hotel which is their current. He also told me that he lost his voice while performing in front thousand of people he scared that he might lost his voice forever but thank god the surgery went well and he can finally sing like always. We just basically talk about our lives at this point...

I look at my watch to see the time to my surprised it was 8pm i showed Bill we both look at each other and laughed we don't even realize how many hours we have talked. We decided to end this and go back to our home's, while we were walking towards my car Bill leaned in to my ear and said "There's a party tomorrow night maybe u can come over to my house? I can do your makeup and went to the party together." I felt his hot breath towards my neck my stomach fill with butterflies and my cheek slowly turning red he move back to look at me waiting for an answer.

"Sure, just text the address and i'll be there." i said while trying not to blush really hard. Then i saw someone walking towards us he look exactly like Bill then it hits me it was his twin brother Tom. We talked for a couple minutes from what i realized that tom is the flirty and dirty minded person i just met him a few minutes ago and he already asked us if Bill already have sex with me in the cafe's toilet with smirk appearing on his face. I widened my eyes of what he just said, Bill immediately slap the back of his head causing him to groaned in pain i giggled abit on because how cute their were.

I have a older brother i hate him but sometimes when i'm alone i kinda miss him he left us when me and my mom were in difficult times he didn't even help us not even a single penny i even beg him to not leave but he just disappear from the face of earth, that's why i started doing modeling try my best to forget everthing that both of us had been thru i just want my mom to stay at home and not working anymore, she's the only family i had since my dad passed away from cancer 6 years ago. After all the hardwork i've been thru, now i am the most famous model in the world and also the highest paid i never been so happy in my life gotta thanks my brother for that if he doesn't left us i wouldn't even join modeling and maybe i will never ever meet Bill.

After we done talking i hug and waved them goodbye i get into my car and start driving back to my house, i reached and park my car in the garage and walk towards the door i was just about to twist the door handle Viviette already open them and looked at me up and
down.

After we done talking i hug and waved them goodbye i get into my car and start driving back to my house, i reached and park my car in the garage and walk towards the door i was just about to twist the door handle Viviette already open them and loo...

"Now u gonna tell me everything that happened" she clapped her hands together in exciment . I laughed at her "Calm your tits down lemme shower first then i'll tell you" i said while walking up the stairs "Fine, but make it quick!" she pushed me into my room and ran downstairs i undressed myself and went to the bathroom.

I told her everything because that's what bestie do, the most funniest part is when i told her about Bill invited me to a party tomorrow how he make a nickname for me and he whispered in my ear that i try so hard not to blush her jaw dropped from what i just tell her.

She slapped me by the arm laughing like crazy "About the party, tom also invited me to go with him i said yes obviously." she said "Yea bill told me to meet at his house so that we can go together, apparently he wanna do my makeup." i said while flipping my hair to the side "Wait he ask you to meet at his house? hopefully not to... u know"
she smirked, i throw a pillow at her face "Can you not? i swear u and tom are perfect together because both of u share the same mindset it can be the most innocent thing to talk but u guys can make it dirty as fuck!" i rolled my eyes at her but she just laughed at me.

"Today i went for a photoshoot look how the picture turn out honestly if i can date myself i would." She showed me the picture i can't even lie she look so fucking hot and true i would actually date her. "You should show tom and see what he says." i told her "That's a good idea lemme text him" Viviette said. She takes out her phone and quickly send him the pictures, we both waiting to see what will he respond but no replies.

We became very sleepy and decided to went into our room's, i told Vi he will reply in the morning well because it's already 12 at night and i'm pretty sure they are sleeping right now. We both said goodnight to each other i went into my room and changed into my pyjamas i hop into my bed covered myself with my blanket and slowly closed my eyes to sleep.

What the picture look like

                      ✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮₊˚⊹♡

                      ✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮₊˚⊹♡

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮 :

Next chapter gonna be spicy just wait hehehe but really look at how hot megan fox is she's frrr a MOMMY. See you guys in another chapter luv yaaaa <3!!!!