27 ⋆ IT'S BETTER TO NOT SEE ANYTHING

UNPUNISHABLE - ETHAL CAIN

"Numb faces in a dark bar
We don't even know where we are
I don't even know who you are
I don't even know who you are"

"Numb faces in a dark barWe don't even know where we areI don't even know who you areI don't even know who you are"

𓆩♱𓆪

I had been waiting outside in the middle of nowhere for almost thirty minutes. All he did was drive away from the city to the middle of nowhere in front of an abandoned hospital for the insane I think or just a creepy hospital. I find every hospital like that though.

He simply said "Wait for me if you want" and left me here for a while and yeah I of course chose to wait, but on the other hand, I think he wants me to get in there and see what the hell he's up to.

Got some dirty plan he shoved up his ass.

I huffed, turning off his car engine, and opened the door to get out. I shut the door beside me and stared up at the old large dark building that was surrounded by a tall black fences. I take a deep slow breath through my nostrils as I start walking past the fence and follow the path to the front entrance of the building. This might be a part of his plan to kill me.

I take out my switchblade knife as I pushed the double doors open, but then I immediately stopped in my tracks when my eyes spotted something on the floor.

A red silky ribbon.

Harry used that as a belt to match his outfit tonight.

As soon as I picked it up off the ground, my phone in my bag vibrated in my purse so I tossed my knife in there just to get my phone to see who it was.

Today 2:29 am

UNKNOWN: YOU LIKE BILDFOLDS SINCE THE START OF TRAINING. I BELIEVE HE WANTS YOU TO WEAR IT.

UNKNOWN: IT'S BETTER TO NOT SEE ANYTHING.

Great, he knows the secret little skill I learned from training. I like to be blindfolded in the dark because it helps me get out of my head and focus on what's going on around my surroundings by listening or touch. I asked for it last time at the studio because I wanted to use that to not worry about what other people would expect from me. I only wanted to hear the sound of music and my voice and no one else's including the feeling of multiple eyes on me. Since the building has pitch-black darkness inside, I guess I need this just to find where Harry is without... cheating.

This could be a part of his game of hide and seek of course.

I smirk to myself, shoving my phone back in my bag and only leaving myself with the blindfold in soft silky fabric in my hands.
"Okay then... but I need my knife too." I blurt out if he's anywhere around in front of me. "Fine." He spoke out and his voice nearly scared me through the silence while I tied the fabric over my eyes. "Thank you," I told him right before I switched open my switchblade beside me and left my bag on the ground and I'm sure no one was around to steal it.