28 ⋆ THIS IS GONNA KEEP ME UP

SAY YES TO HEAVEN - LANA DEL REY

"I've got my eye on you
I've got my eye on you"

This one is very short I'm sorry but I hope you're enjoying your fall break so far <3

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪

The loud music played on the radio from Harry's vintage and expensive vehicle as it was still dark outside and we were nearly the only ones on the road while he was driving me back home.

I felt like everything began to go in slow motion in my head, making me feel a little desperate for time to stop.

I do wish time could stop, but I don't wanna be alone.

He turns his head to me, meeting eyes with mine as the wind from the open windows blows his curls as he speeds through the long empty road by mountains.

Maybe our hearts are syncing... I wanna know if that's true.

I gave him a small smile, almost looking like I was not smiling at all or showing any emotions. As the window beside me was down with my arm hanging out of it to feel the wind, I let half of my body stick out the window as the strong wind blew my hair out of my face while I felt Harry continuing to watch me and not watch the road.

I shut my eyes, enjoying the unknown feeling of peace but then I'll no longer feel that way until the ride is over. I can't feel that way around anybody but myself. So I'll take this small moment to enjoy myself while it lasts. We were in a dark area where I could finally see hundreds of stars again just like the times when I was on that island.

Still never caught a shooting star.

Never blew candles on a birthday cake.

Never picked up a dandelion.

Never paid attention to 11:11 on the clock.