29 ⋆ LET'S GET OUT OF THIS TOWN

COULD YOU BE LOVED - BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS

"Don't let them fool ya
Or even try to school ya, oh no
We've got a mind of our own
So go to hell if what you thinkin' is not right
Love would never leave us alone
Ah in the darkness, there must come out to light"

"Don't let them fool yaOr even try to school ya, oh noWe've got a mind of our ownSo go to hell if what you thinkin' is not rightLove would never leave us aloneAh in the darkness, there must come out to light"

HARRY'S PAST POV
10/JUNE/ 2020

Waking up after having a party at the middle of the night was great... except knowing that everything went back to normal. All I had to do is try to clean up the house with the guys and bring Devlin go the police station in town.

Going to the police station was a fail. Me and Dev wasn't able to find any else about the disappearance of her parents. But the main sheriff we spoke to said that only one of them knows more about them but sadly they closed the case years ago and that sheriff she mentioned to us about is out of town and will give me a call when he comes back.

It's been a few days since then.

Now, we have two more things on our list.

Where are the Greeners located?

We'll probably get answers from them.

And then last but not least, go to the mansion for a search if we could.

"This area looks familiar." I hear Devlin beside me in the middle between me and the passenger side of Niall's beach van and Niall is on the driver's side. "Because it is in two ways," I spoke back while Niall stopped the van on the side of the road and unfastened his seatbelt.

"Two ways?"

"Yep!" I open the door, hopping out as Niall does the same and we both slide open the door so everyone else can get out. I took Devlin and then Vicky's hand to help them both get out while Louis was behind waiting for them. Liam wasn't able to come with us today since he's at the car dealership because he wanted to continue fixing up his father's old car.

"This... is where I lost my mother and sister a couple of years ago." I turn to Devlin before I step over to the edge of the road. It feels like I'm standing on a cliff at this point since there's nothing on the edge to avoid anyone else falling off. "And this is also where Bella Swan saw that wolf pack jump in the ocean over there and then I think she did the same thing while this guy named Harry died after seeing vampire Victoria right before his eyes."

"Stunned to speak." Vicky chuckled under her breath as she was coming up from behind me on the right and Devlin was on the right. "You see that?" I rasp, turning my eyes below where the water is as I kneel by the edge.