32 ⋆ DAISY WOULD'VE LIKED YOU

STRANGERS - ETHEL CAIN

"In your basement, I grow cold
Thinking back to what I was always told
'Don't talk to strangers or you might fall in love'"

Another short one... got 40+ chapters planned.

 got 40+ chapters planned

11, June, 20239:41 pm𓆩♱𓆪

11, June, 2023
9:41 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

Yesterday was another big dramatic change in this story, maybe the story of second chances from Harry's delicate point of view. I know that it's only been around three years of this madness and possibly a way of finding a way to move on from the past and make it out alive. I shouldn't say that. I don't have a past at all, Harry does.

Three times the charm they say, right?

Now he kinda doesn't at this point and I don't know exactly how or what he did to himself. I also have a feeling if I ask his brothers, I don't think they'll talk to me and I'm aware.

The way he had to do what he had to do to himself after that night caused me to feel a bit more pissed off about the situation but I knew I can't feel that way forever because we both agreed on starting over for the better and then he tried to kill me even when I thought he wouldn't do that.

Oh right, I don't know him, but I don't think he'd ever hurt a woman or kill one.

Just met him over twenty-four hours ago.

I'm being sarcastic.

Maybe we just don't really need to start all over empty-handed and have to ask each other questions about our personal information like couples do while getting to know each other. Fuck... we're not even a couple or were one 'cause everything was just made up by the puppeteer himself with his little puppets.

After that little blissful moment of chaos at the robbery yesterday, I and the girls went to McDonald's as I was pretending that I was completely over him and don't give a shit while eating ten-piece nuggets and large fries that were hot and fresh the way Roxy would like it. She then suggested that I should keep my distance from him after he nearly killed me with a small silver bullet. I told her that it was completely fine 'cause I'd be the one to crush his balls again.