Chapter 1

Third pov

"Last one to the house is a rotten egg!"shouted Zlata as she ran to the house. "No fair!"yelled Stanislav and Vera as they chased after Zlata. "You had a head start!"panted Stanislav as he tried to catch his breath. "Yeah!"spoke Vera as she was the last one to arrive at the house. "Sounds like you two are a couple of sour losers!"crackled Zlata. "It's sore not sour."said Vera. "What are you the word police?" taunted Zlata. "You know what maybe I am!"Vera retaliated. "You are what?"asked Stanislav. "The Word Police.........Just forget it."said Vera. "So............what should we do now?"asked Zlata has they played with the hem of their shirt. "How about hide and seek?"asked Stanislav leening onto the house. "Ok! But sense you're the who suggested it. You count first!"yelled Zlata already run into the house. "Fine 1,2, 3..." Stanislav starts to count.

Vera pov

"1,2,3......" Stanislav started to count. Zlata ran to the house so that was out. I started to look around for a hiding spot. "The woods!" I thought to myself no one goes in there anyways. I start my way to the woods.

Narrator pov

The group you just read about was Zlata Horva. A spunky brownette with spikes at the bottom with hazel eyes and tan skin. Vera Nagy, a quick-thinking young thing. With her raven hair done in two French braids, pale skin, and her doe like green eyes. She is also the younger twin of her and Stanislav. And for the boy my dear readers not much is known seeing he didn't last too long. The ages of the children and anything else is lost to the archives. Their looks are based on portraits hung in the castle hall.

The young minds of children so pure so.........innocent before cruel fate takes that all away. So now my dear reader, would you like to know more? Yes? I forgot how hungry humans are for knowledge they should not know. Oh well, your fate has been sealed. Remember this is from what we have in the known records so far. So not everything you read is the truth!