2: Kiyoko's past! And the angel in disguise!

A little girl with brown and purple hair was running thorough the trees and flowers. She had a big smile of her face, "Mama, will loves these flowers." She picks some flowers and started running back home.

"Mami! I got you flowers!" Her mom who was making dinner looks at her and gasps. "Really?" She took the flowers. "Oh and they're my favorite flowers too! Gracias, Mi amor." Her mother gives Kiyoko a soft kiss on her forehead.

Kiyoko stared at her family's grave with her mothers favorite flowers in her left hand as she clutched her fist tight and it shook. A shadow cast over her face. She left her the flowers and then walked away to her job.

She walked into the employee room where she got ready and greeted her co-worker with a big smile. "Hello!" The stars in her eyes glow.

She faked her happiness and smile ever since she lost everything. Her parents. Her brother. She wanted to be happy again.

She thinks if she fakes it and lied to people she will be truly happy and hoping all the lies she tell will come true. The stars in her eye glow in every lie she tells. And nobody notices it.

Kiyoko Kanroji is know for being the most beautiful and kind girl in her town. Even after she'd been through she always kept a smile on her face and her kindness never died.

Kiyoko let other people know her fake persona. The one she wanted to be. A happy girl.

But little did she know that a boy in a straw hat will be the one to make her happy once more.

———————————————

Zoro walked behind Nami as he carried all of their stuff she bought. "Where's Luffy?!" Nami says as they walked around.

Zoro looks around to see Luffy walking into a restaurant, "He's over there." He nods his head to the direction where Luffy is.

Nami looked over and her aura started becoming red, "That bastard! Let's go!" Nami stomped inside the restaurant and saw Luffy sitting at a table. "Luffy!" She gave him a sickly sweet smile.

Luffy smiled brightly at his friends, "Oh Nami! Zoro!-" Nami slammed his head into the table. She had an tick mark on the corner of her head. "WHERE WERE YOU?!"

People at other tables look over to their table. "Ow!" He rubs his nose. "I was-"

He didn't get to finish as a sweet familiar cut him off, "Hello! I'm your waitress Kiyoko Kanroji!" Luffy looks over to Kiyoko.

Luffy eyes widen and smiled brightly again, "It's you again! Hello!" Kiyoko froze and snapped the pencil she hand in her hand. "Oh hello." She had to keep her fake persona up.

"I want everything on the menu!" Kiyoko's eye twitched. "Do you even have the money?" Zoro kept an eye on the girl and looked her up and down. She seemed completely harmless.

"I'll have a beer." Zoro says as he sits next to Luffy. Kiyoko glanced at him and blushed at his appearance, "Sure." She looked at Nami giving her best smile she has used since she was young. "I'll just have some water and I'll eat some of Luffy's food." Kiyoko nods, "Okay, I'll be right back." She walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey, waitress!" A man from another table called out, the waitress walked over. "Is there anything wrong, sir?" Man nodded and glared at her, "This chicken is cold. And I'm not eating this shit cold."

"I can send it back if you like-" the poor women seemed terrified at his glare and tone. The man slapped the woman and everyone looked at them. "You think I want another screwed up plate from this nasty old place?!"