Tall Male Reader x The Brothers

Heyy everyone. I FINALLT GOT A REQUEST

   Liteeally thank you Mc_the_Sheep I lobe uou sm because finally request

   I love requests

   Anyway udk which brother I should have done so im just going to do all of them

   Hope it matches your expectations 💘

****************

LUCIFER

   "I've yet to meet someone taller than me.." He's unmoving as he says this, gradiant red orbs observant.

   "I hope I don't scare you, haha.." I laugh awkward, hand reaching up to rub the trail of hair peeking down the back of my neck. "I hit puberty early."

   "Still awfully tall." Lucifer's voice is monotone as ever, but a soft fire of favouring alights in his irises. Deep red.

   I bite my tongue in my front teeth, unsure of being annoyed or flattered. My heart makes the decision for me, settling on charmed. Involuntarily my hand rises to ruffle up Lucifer's hair before I could stop it.

   "Stop.." he takes one, two steps back, limbs shocked asleep.

   "How does it feel to be short?"

   "..."

   I smile. He ducks his head down to hide a blossoming blush.

SATAN

   His fade-to-blue eyes light up as he sees me. "So this is the exchange student Lucifer was talking about."

   I avoid his eyes, avoid his words. Scan a circle around the room. Finally, I'm forced on him when my vision has nowhere else to go. Confused, I ask,

   "Am I in the right place?"

   "You're in Devildom alright." The right corner of his soft pink lips curl up, a sparkle in his eyes follow.

   "You're telling me," I gape. "You're a demon?"

   "I didn't say anything." His golden ruffles follow his movement as he leans back, his chair making a silent sound of complaint.

   What a divine devil.

MAMMON

   Chills. I can see it. The way it freezes him up as we lock eyes. My glare frights him paralyzed.

   I nod my head in leniency and redirect my eyes in mercy. I hear the lower demon skittering away, almost sensing his rapid pulse pumping oxygen, almost feeling him repose as relief circulates through his body.

   Maybe I'm sadistic for messing with people this way. That's what they get for messing with my loved ones, I justify. An eye for an eye, a soul for a soul.

   Don't come to make fun of Mammon if you don't want my daggers.

   "Yeah! Get them, (M/n)!" Mammon's cheers rings in glee, sharp victorious edge to it.

   I only chuckle.

LEVIATHAN

   I internally smile to myself when I feel his body pressing closer. His eyes focus on the monitor in front, flashes of blue and red dance on his purple irises.