-4-

I was thinking about that door for a pretty long while. It just bothered me for some reason. I felt like, there was something inside, that was.. Just.. Giving me a, weird feeling.
I needed to find out what was behind that door.

After a bit, I fell asleep. Afterall, it was pretty late already.
I slept for quite a while, untill I suddenly heard a loud thumping noise. I sat up, and quickly put a hoodie on, and went to check what it was. My mum, and grandparents were still asleep. I was going throughout the whole Intire house, not able to find anything tho, until, I came paßt the door again. I looked at it for a few seconds, before going back to my room. I shut the door behind me, and went back into my bed. I stayed up, thinking about the door again. It was just so strange, how it was the only one, that looked.. Weird, the only one locked, and.. The sound. I tried to get rid of the thoughts, by listening to music, which helped a lot, and made me fall asleep again.

It was morning again, and I woke up up pretty early, around 4 - 5AM maybe? Anyway. I stood up, and freshened up a bit. As I was walking towards the kitchen, I passed the door again.

It... Was open..
I could see a little gap, that revealed nothing than a dim light. I was standing there thinking of whether I should go in or just let it be. Of course, my curiosity overtook me, so I slowly opened the door. I entered,... I looked around for a bit. I the middle of the room, there was a chair, that had chains laying beside it, stained with some substance.
I went further in, and looked at the place....

_______

I know, I know, this is a short chapter, but I just randomly got some inspiration for the story, as I wanted to sleep, so yeahhh :D
Anyway, to those who are gonna go to sleep, good night, and for those who wake up good morning, and for all of you a hello <3