How It Works

The time it will take me to edit will depend greatly on which service I'm providing, your word count, and the free time I have after all my non-online priorities

The services I provide are listed below (Please keep in mind as said above editing is not a quick or easy process it's long and hard and will take me time if you want the best results)

Developmental Editing

Developmental editing is a phase in the book publishing process where editors work with authors to resolve "big picture" issues in their manuscripts, including structure, form, plot, and character. Because of its focus on wider story elements, this type of editing normally won't address sentence-level errors such as punctuation and grammar typos.

Line Editing

Line editing is a part in the book editing process where the editor aims to improve the clarity of a piece of writing. A professional line editor examines the manuscript on a sentence level, leaving suggestions for word choice, syntax, and tone to enhance the author's writing style and the text's overall effectiveness.

Copy Editing

Copy editors review the text that writers produce to correct errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Additionally, copy editors ensure that content follows style rules put in place by you the author to express an intended tone. 

Proofreading

Proofreading is the act of reading written work and marking any errors. These mistakes most commonly involve spelling, grammar, punctuation, and consistency.

Coaching (This is a long term service)

A writing coach is someone who assists with the book writing process.  A writing coach can offer many benefits to writers who want to improve their skills, overcome their challenges, and achieve their goals. A writing coach can provide you with constructive feedback, expert advice, and personalized support that can help you develop your craft and confidence.

In order to get yourself into my system please fill out this form my calendar is limited for "orders" so please make sure to fill that out as soon as possible forms here ---> 

Once your form is accepted I will reach out to you with further details regarding my services and how long it will take me based on your answers and when you can expect to hear from me! Thank you for considering me for your editing services!