The beginning of the end

It was Friday when Otis woke up he was missing Maeve he and Eric had decided to spend their last few days at the college around their friends. However Otis was hiding something he had decided to go and live over in the USA with Maeve he knew she had decided not to date anyone else after they spit before the A level results came in. So graduation had begun and as names were being called out all across the country Eric saw Otis staring at his phone and expressed "please Otis don't tell me your still thinking about her" as Otis looked at Eric he smiled and mouthed "I have some news to tell you". After the graduation ceremony had concluded and all graduates sat in the gardens Otis told Eric of his plan to surprise Maeve showing his friend the plane ticket and a letter of acceptance from a prestigious psychology university in the same area as where Maeve was living. Eric aired his dismay at this rash decision however quickly changed his tune as he had been waiting for Otis to get the girl. When Otis had applied he did not expect his mother to be so excited for the big move but she was happy to know her first born was going to do great things as she had done for the last 30 years. Packing up his room was not as easy however he had so many good memories in this room but knowing that he would soon see Maeve again made his whole life worth it again. When Otis got to the airport he did not expect to see all of his friends waiting to wave him goodbye least of all he did not expect to see Eric standing with his own bags ready to go with his best friend.