Chapter 2: The Abduction

In the afternoon...

Optimus Prime is in his office as he opens a drawer and pulls out the newspaper clippings, all of them that featured the murders from Megatron. He moves from one clipping to another, even the one that Starscream escaping from being murdered, then to the yesterday's one with Cliffjumper's murder. He pulls out another newspaper clipping and puts the others back in.

The newspaper clipping is different from the others as featured the explosion incident at Megatron's creation day. The headlines said "Explosion Accident" then the contents said "An explosion accident happened at a park on Megatron's creation day. A fire broke out in a tent, causing fireworks to explode. Police cadet Orion Pax claimed that Megatron had disappeared when he got caught in the explosion" Optimus Prime sighed as he blamed himself for the accident.

_________________________________________

Optimus Prime returns home and picks up the mail as he enters the house. He sits at a table in the dining room sorting out the mail when he reaches to the last one, he noticed that this envelope had his and Elita's name but no address. He opens the envelope and pulls out two tickets, he sees a note in the envelope and pulls it out as the note says "Tickets to Cybertron's Opera tonight"

Optimus becomes suspicious and wonders who send this, but decided to go there as Elita One wants to have a night out with him. Later tonight, Optimus Prime and Elita One arrived at the opera as they handed their tickets to the staff member as the detective and council-femme take a seat as everyone took seats as well. Everyone went silent as lights went out as the conductor appeared and pulls out his baton as he signals the musicians to play as the curtains opened. The performers began to sing as some of them dance, the audience feel entertain as Optimus Prime feels relax, unknown to him Megatron is hiding in Box 5, carrying a crossbow as he watches Optimus Prime. He waits for Firestar to sing, right on cue Firestar began to sing as Optimus Prime is impressed that Firestar is right about her singing like an angel.

Megatron shoots the arrow as it cuts the cable of the chandelier as it head right towards Optimus, however Windblade; one of the audience saw the incoming chandelier "Look out!" Windblade yelled as Optimus and the audience saw the chandelier falling towards them. Optimus and some of the audience dodged as the chandelier crashed as the performers and the audience began to panic. Smoke bombs were thrown covering the front row and the stage as Megatron leaps off Box 5 and goes towards the stage "You're coming with me, Firestar!" Megatron said as Firestar screamed.

Optimus immediately climbs up on the stage, "Megatron! Freeze!" Optimus ordered as the smoke cleared away Megatron and Firestar are gone, much to the horror of the audience and performers, even Inferno as he was in the audience. Optimus turns to look at the audience and the crashed chandelier as he gets off the stage and helps securities to remove the crashed chandelier. Knock Out, Minerva, Pharma, and Ratchet are in the opera as they examine the audience and called an ambulance to take one of the audience that has serious injuries from the crashed chandelier.

Optimus spots a worried Inferno as he approaches the stage, "No! This can't be happening! Firestar got abducted!" he said as Optimus approaches Inferno, "Are you Inferno?" Optimus asked "Yes" Inferno replied "I'm Detective Optimus Prime, I've been solving this case for twelve stellar cycles, and tell me what you know about Firestar" Optimus said.

_________________________________________

In the hushed embrace of the subterranean mist, Firestar stirred, her senses slowly returning. A creaking wooden boat cradled her, gently rocked by the languid strokes of a skiff pole. There, beside her, stood her captor, the enigmatic Megatron. "Where am I?" Her voice trembled, dread lingering in her eyes, memories of her abduction still fresh. "You have nothing to fear, my dear. No one will find you here," Megatron reassured in a voice both smooth and haunting.