MMTTD Ask my Characters Anything Part 1

Amanda was sitting in the car on the way to the expo center in town.

"We want you and your family and friends to join us at the fetish convention," Amanda remembered the woman say.

"Why do you want us?" Amanda asked her.

"Because there are many in the community who love you and want to ask you questions."

Amanda thought about the offer and finally answered, "I guess I can go."

Now Amanda and her family arrived at the expo center. Inside was several exhibits and they found the one where they were supposed to be. There was already a crowd gathered that looked excited to see Amanda and her family and friends. They sat down and got ready to answer questions.

Question 1 for Amanda

Are you ticklish and if so where?

"I'm not very ticklish, but I am most ticklish on my belly. I'm mostly only ticklish on my belly and feet. I've never been very ticklish, but I like that since I don't like being tickled. So don't try."

Question 2 for Amy

Would you allow yourself to be tickled if it would mean a pay raise?

"It depends on how long the tickling would be. I like money, but I don't really like being tickled. Especially if it was Jade or my mom doing the tickling."