chapter 5.

-bills pov-

I couldn't believe them. especially y/n!! who the fuck does she think she is? has she been using me just to get closer to my brother. I never thought Tom would "like" her. he's just playing her. like a little doll. a dumb, stupid, fucking doll. I had already dropped jewel off at her house, I was just heading back now. Tom had better be there because I needed to talk to him. I don't even know if I wanna even look at y/n.

-y/n pov-

me and Tom had entered the house, giggling like little 5 year olds. I had found it weird he had such a sudden switch up. I never thought he would.. I don't think he's bipolar.. right? I didn't wanna think about it at the time. I just wanna enjoy him being nice for now.. 

-toms pov- 

she's so sweet.. and funny. and really really nice. but I feel bad for bill. but he was also kinda a bitch as well. whatever, he had many many chances to have y/n, and he didn't take them. so I will.

-narrator pov-

y/n and tom were heading upstairs. tom was showing her to the guest room where she could stay for the time being.

Tom- here's where your gonna stay, unless.. you wanna stay in my room..

he winked and nudged her a little, making her blush a bit, she had never had a boy talk to her like that. she didn't know whether to be offended or flustered. she felt a little of both though.

Y/n- I.. uhm.. aha, are you uhh.. se-serious?..

tom chuckled putting his arm around her gently, slowly moving down to her waist. making her stiffen up and blush even more. tom definitely knew his way around with girls.

Tom- not sure. do you want me to be serious?..

Y/n- I think I'm gonna go to sleep... hehe..?

she chuckled awkwardly, she didn't know how to act or respond in those kinda situations. I mean, she definitely wanted to have sex, she wasn't sure if she wanted it from Tom, the guy who bullied her basically her whole life. she had opened one of the drawers and saw a mixture of Tom and bills clothes, they looked very old. she guessed they were just old clothes. she grabbed one of toms baggy shirts, and a pair of what seemed like bills biker shorts.

she laid down in bed staring at the ceiling, sighing. thinking about everything going on..  it's like tom and bill switched places. bill most likely hates her now. and tom is supposedly "in love" with her. 

-tom pov-

I didn't know what she liked at all. I didn't know if she was the type of girl to move fast, or likes to take things slowly. I was just testing things out, but now I think she's the girl to move slowly. which is.. unusual to me. normally when I meet a girl, she gives me a sign, and then boom. but it wasnt like this with y/n. I've seen a lot of signs from her. but I don't know, maybe she just needs time. I do think I moved a bit fast.. just running up to her suddenly expressing all of my feelings.. I feel bad about it but I couldn't help it, I had to let her know. so she wouldn't hate me forever. 

-narrator pov-

after a few minutes of tom laying down, he couldn't go to sleep. he got up and went downstairs looking for something to occupy him. of course, he went straight to the fridge. he looked around, then went over to the pantry and got a bag of chips. He opened them and ate a few. once he was done he put them back and was going to head back to his room. but someone stopped him.

Bill- Tom!! what the fuck were you thinking!!?!

Toms eyes widened as he jumped a bit, he went over to bill visibly angry.