Chapter 1: Mae'storm

Mae'storm POV

I was half asleep when I heard a sound. I woke up. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I then sat up when I stepped in something I looked and screamed.

My mate was on the floor as his entire guts were on the ground. My eldest son Ma'killer busted into the room. He gasped as he saw what happened. "Oh, Paya..."

I was standing beside my daughter as I gently rubbed her shoulder. I sighed as my eldest son Ma'killer didn't seem the least bit sad. He looked happy actually. I sighed.

I walked to the throne room and saw my son was sitting in the throne. "Hello, mother. What brings you here?" He asked. "I wish to speak to my son alone." I demanded. Everyone left the room including the guards.

Once the doors shut, I turned to him. "You did it, didn't you? You always dreamed of having me to yourself. For me to be yours. And you killed him for it." I said.

"I killed him... I didn't even. They said there is a possibility he will survive. If he does, he will accept me as the true heir and your mate or I will teach him another lesson." Ma'killer growled.

I looked down feeling slightly scared. I heard him get up and he walked over to me. "Hey..." he gently lifted my chin rubbing his thumb on my cheek. "Have I ever hit you? Or my baby girl?" He asked.

"No, but there's worse. I know you." I said. Ma'killer smiled. "Well, unlike my sire, I do not hit my girls. I never would. So, why don't you go get Tril'pik for me so I can talk to her." He demanded. I looked at him.

"Now." He said softly but sharply. I then left the room.

Ma'killer watched his bearer walk away. He then turned to his throne. A bunch of hyenas laid by the throne.

He then sat down and sighed. Making his mother see the best of things was going to be difficult but she would. He then saw his daughter Trip'pik walk in.

"Come here, little sister." She nervously walked up to her brother. "It's okay, don't mind the dogs. They won't harm you." He told her softly. She walked up to him.

"How was training?" He asked. "G-Good. Some boys m-made fun of me. S-Said some immature comments." She said. "Like what?" He asked.

"Like how they would like to... R-Rutt me." She whimpered. Ma'killer nodded. "Okay. I want you to go take a nap okay? I will come back later to check on you, mkay?" She nodded and he gently nuzzled her head.

Once she was gone, he growled.

I sighed as my son stormed out of the throne room because of what Trip'pik told him. "So are you going to kill then?" I asked. He stopped and turned to me.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Are you going to kill those boys for those comments or what?" I asked.

"Bearer, I'm not gonna kill them. They will feel my wrath for harming what's mine!" He growled. He then stormed off.