Where the Force are we?! (Introductions)

Heroes of the Jedi Order and the New Republic Order, along with dozen others have appeared in a mysterious place and are trying to figure out why were they brought here specifically. Their questions will be answered and now...onto the story.

"Hey kid, wake up."

A muffled voice was heard. Luke's vision was blurry, but it was slowly coming around as he saw two figures right in front of him. As his eyes begin to focus, he sees Han and Leia right in front. The two helped him up on his feet, as he held his head. He had a little bit of headache when he was brought to this mysterious place.

Leia: "Luke, are you okay?"

Luke: "Yeah, I'm fine. What happened? The last thing I remember..." He paused, trying to remember what happened. "I was at the Jedi Academy and the next, I blacked out."

Han: "I'm just as confused as you are, kid. One moment I was with Chewie and the next thing we know, we're here."

Leia: "The same case happened with me."

Luke: "Are we the only ones here?" He asked.

Then, the sounds of people groaning were heard. The trio then looked to see Lando, Chewie, Mara, Kyle, C3PO, and R2-D2.

C3PO: "Oh dear, where are we?! Are we all in danger?! What will we ever do?!" He exclaimed

Then, R2-D2 just hits him, making beeping sounds towards 3PO.

C3PO: "Oh! How incredibly rude of you!"

Mara: "Artoo is right. You first need to calm down. We'll figure this out."

Lando: "But what exactly is "here"? Luke, do you know where we are?"

Luke: "I'm not sure, but there's something off about this place. I don't feel...anything. Not even the Force."

Kyle: "Yeah, me neither. It's like we're cut off."

As they were trying to figure out where they were, noises were heard. Luke turned around to see some familiar faces. It was his first student Grogu, and the Mandalorian, Din Djarin.

 It was his first student Grogu, and the Mandalorian, Din Djarin