Marianna Delobo

Essentially this is a character I'm planning on drawing in the future, but I did make her design on a character creator.

Anyways, here's her info

"Ay, (Player) you really love sending me a thrill don't you? Reminds me of my days in high school."

Name: Marianna Alejandra Montoya Esteban Lebol de Lobo

Alias: Marianna Delobo, Alejandra Lebold (an old alias back in her thieving days), Wulf,

Nicknames: Mari-bug (Cassandra), Maria, Sticky Fingers (Multiple), Moonlight (Cassandra)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 24

Status: Alive

Birthday: May 14, 1989

Race: Human

Nationality: Spanish-American

Origin: Madrid, Spain

Residence: Concordia, USA

Profession: Criminal Consultant/Detective

Past Professions: Forger, "Bit of a Thief, more of a thrillseeker" (Her words), Catburgler, Thief, "Security tester", Con Artist

Family: Diego de Lobo (Ancestor)

Partners: Cassandra Dupont (Girlfriend)

Height: 5''6' ft tall
Weight: 126 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Blood: AB+

Backstory: Growing up in Madrid at first before moving to Concordia at age 9, Marianna's always had a thrill for seeking adventure and excitement, for her crimes, she always did it to test herself. See how close she could get to getting caught by police, and ever since she was 15, she had been getting away with her crimes, until she was caught. She had been 24 at the time this happened, and the chief saw something in her: potential to be on the right side of the law. So for Marianna, it was either go to jail for her crimes, or join the police force. Wasn't much of a choice. She joined the cops to avoid jail. She still sometimes has an urge to steal, but nowadays, she does it more by doing small annoyances to her teammates, harmless jokes. But when it gets to a serious matter, Marianna is as protective of her team like a Wolf protecting its pack. Especially when it comes to Cassandra, Marianna loves her girlfriend dearly, and if someone puts Cassandra in danger, Marianna won't give them mercy.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 22, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sketches/characters from the Chaotic DragonHeartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें