Light of my Life

September 3rd, 2018

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

I let Kiyoomi calm down and relax into my chest. I ran my hand through his hair until he stopped trembling. He had another nightmare, but now he's comfortable enough to show them to me.

He doesn't get them every night, like he told me he used to. He told me he's stayed days awake, because he was too scared to fall asleep. This has been in the past however.

I assumed this one came on because of the change in place. I held him until he calmed back down, we rested a good while longer before actually getting up. I would have slept in longer but I could smell 'Samu making food.

"I forgot we're staying with a chef." Kiyoomi chuckled, sitting up and pulling me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and laid against my chest sleepily.

I rested there a second before he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered open and closed and I melted at his touch. His hand brushed against my cheek, holding me in place as he pushed into the kiss.

"Omi.." I mumbled, attempting to pull away before he flipped me over and pushed me into the pillow.

He constricted my movements and kept kissing me until he felt satisfied. I smiled to myself, happy to wake up to his touch. He sat me up, kissing me one last time before we officially woke up.

'Samu of course made a delicious breakfast that did not disappoint. I was happy to have Kiyoomi bond with my family, especially 'Samu. I was also happy to have known his. I wish I could have met his mother. She sounds wonderful.

It wasn't long until we were on the way to a pottery class. I was trying to find something interactive for all of us to do together, I thought this would be fun.

It also gave the chance for Kiyoomi and my mom to talk together. That and I want to see Kiyoomi's imagination. Art says a lot.

They sat us at a table, Kiyoomi and I on the opposite end from the other two. I wanted to do something for the house, so I did a set of four coasters. My mom chose to paint a heart shaped container. 'Samu painted a funky little bowl. Kiyoomi painted the same cat I contemplated on getting myself. Jokes on him Tuna would be on one of the coasters, despite her dislike for water.

I wondered if he'd be painting Tuna.

"I love this kinda thing." I smiled, dipping my brush in water.

I glanced to the side, Kiyoomi was ridiculously focused.

"Good call Atsumu." Ma smiled, she was painting sunflowers. 

"How long have ya two been together anyway?"

"Ah.." I looked up, thinking.

"Almost seven months." Kiyoomi commented, kicking at my foot a little.

"On the fifteenth." I added, slightly sticking my tongue out at him.