just a bunch of rambling

Probably going to be changed when more lore developes but rn ummm i'm manifesting him in my mind. it's 2 Am :3

Elquackateeeee ;

-- He/Him & It/Its

-- Hybrid. But flightless

-- Heterosexual. Pride ✝️🛐

-- Homophobic 😡😡 Until Guapoduo is around, and then he tries to act as a homewrecker towards them

-- Could not care less about Wilbur

-- Chronic sunglasses wearer. 

-- Tbh I don't like the twin theory because 1. people draw them making out on twitter and 2. it's just boring and doesn't fit in with the impersonation theme of qsmp, with the codes pretending to be the eggs, and such, it would be weird for him to just be Quackity's random twin brother when there are alternative, uncomprehensible horrors.

So 1 of them is a clone.

-- I like the idea that the cloning happened pretty early into their childhood, and that it was essentially a Monkey Mother type experiment. Quackity was given Cloth Mother and Elquackity was stuck with Wire Mother. [The laid back 'nice' guard & the strict 'mean' guard Baghera writes about in her kid diary] so they both developed differently in their specific environment.

-- Elquackity was treated moreso as a vessel for the Federation to imprint Quackity's ideals on if need be, they wanted his mind clean and tidy to fit in whatever Quackity would experience on the island, while teaching him enough that he would be. Functional. He was isolated and basically stuck in a room for his entire childhood. With his only social interaction being a White Talking Bear 

-- Despite this, he stays silly. :3

-- He hates Cucurucho tho. In a way where you hate your dad. Except the dad is not a dad but a bear. Ok. And that bear makes you do chores everyday for 22 years straight. And doesn't give you an allowance for it. And doesn't let you go outside because you might be spotted by your counterpart that you were not allowed to interact with. Ok.

-- He's 22 btw. He wasn't created on the same day Quackity was born, but the Federation decided that they need to share their birthday, so when Quackity gets older, Elq gets older.

-- The same is generally done for a lot of their posessions as well, if Q was given a book on a specific subject, Elq is given the same book at the same exact time, and results would be documented. If they did cognitive experiments, Q was more likely to deviate from instructions, and slack off, while Elq generally just did what he was supposed to do, even if he was irritated with say, lack of break during test periods.

-- For now I will just say that Quackity managed to get away from the Federation. Until it's revealed that he's actually evil, SQUID GAME STYLE m just saying he pulled a Baghera n got somewhere better.