Puppy kirishima ✅

"Red riot!" You yelled trying to find him

"Red riot!" You yelled trying to find him. The two of you were taking on a villain when he got blasted away, thankful you took the villain down before anyone got hurt. You were worried for kirishima since you hadn't heard him call back, but then you heard him cough out. "O-over h-ere y-y/n" "red riot are you-" you gasped covering your mouth.

"Hah? What's wrong, is there something on my face?" he pointed to himself and tears came to the corner of his eyes. "No! No! Your fine everything is fine." you said. You felt bad for lying to him, for you did have a crush on him.

"Really?" he smiled and you notice his back end had a tail, it wagging back and forth like a little puppy. "Ei, God you funny." you laughed. "Huh? How?" he asked, placing his pointer on his chin. "Ei look behind you!" you laughed more. He did and stood there for a minute.

"Wait I thought you said there was nothing wrong!" he started to tear again. "What I meant was nothing that was worrying about! I think it's cute." you mumbled the last part. "Anyways let's get you to UA so they can see what's wrong with you." you said as he followed you. It was cute to you as he held onto your hero costume.

-Time skip-

Well it was that villains quirk that did this to him. It effect his mind and body. You found that out quickly when he only talked to you. It was weird, that he didn't talk to bakugo. Actually he was scared of bakugo. Bakugo as a little pissed that kirishima didn't come to talk with him, and had "calmly" asked you.

"That the hell is up with red?" he spat. "Well we think it's the quirk he was hit this. We fought a villain an he got hit with his quirk. We think that the villains quirk add a random affect to people." you said, noticing that kirishima was watching from distance.

"Do you know when the quirk will be over." he spat. "No clue- wait do you actually care?!" you gasped. "No! No the fuck I don't!" he yelled walking away.

When kirishima saw this he felt his heart breaking by the second you two talked. He didn't know what it was. All he knew is that he was sad when the two of you talked.

"Kirishima come on! You'll be staying with me." you smiled waving over to him. "Ok!" his frown was immediately turned into a smile as he saw your face. He ran over and grabbed your hand. His little tail wagging as both of you walked. Both of you not noticing. 

Now in your dorm. Kirishima laid on the bed. As you laid out a blow up mattress on the floor. Kirishima sat up looking as you got pillows and a blanket ready. "Why can't I sleep with you." He tilted his head. Your face went pink. "Well ummmm it would be weird, we're not even dating." You were red. Kirishima smiled so big. "Well then can we date?" Your face went more red. Is he listening to what he is saying?! Your face was red. 

You sighed. "Kirishima its not how it works. I don't know if your mind is working but, you have been acting weird. Did the quirk effected your brain that bad?" You asked him knowing that you wont get an answer. He huffed. "Are you hungry?" You asked as you smiled. He looked up and smiled. "Yes!" He got up walking towards the door. Then stopping waiting for you. You got finished putting the blanket on and walked over to the door opening it and walking to the common room.

"Wait it that Kiri?!" Mina asked yelling. Kirishima went behind you because of the loud noise. "Is he okay?" Sero asked. "Yea he got hit with a quirk, we don't know how long he'll be like this." You said kirishima holding onto your shirt. "Awwwww you two look so cute!" Uraraka said, holding her hands on her cheeks. "Uaraka come here." Mina giggled as uaraka and her whispered about something. 

You didn't hear though, you were cooking something with kirishima, and Bakugo. Kirishima only helped you which kinda pissed him off. "Kirishima can you cut these?" You asked, Bakugo saw it was carrot. "Please y/n I don't want them." Kirishima whined. "You're eating them, shitty hair." Bakugo said turning on the oven. "No I'm not." That cut both you and Bakugo off. Kirishima's tone was dark. 

You noticed that everyone in the common room was looking in shocked as well. "Kirishima, how about we make a deal?" You asked kirishima turning to you with a smile. "Yes?" He asked his tail wagging just hearing your voice. "How about if you eat your veggies, you can have more meat." With that he was just as happy as ever, he cut them up and placed them on a different plate. 

After the three of you were done, kirishima got ready for bed as you got a text from Bakugo. 

"Come outside your dorm I want to talk with you."

"Kirishima I'll be back, Mina needs my help." You said walking towards the door kirishima was cuddling the pillows you gave him. You shut the door behind you as Bakugo was leaning on the wall. "What is it that you want to talk about." You asked. "Everyone is thinking this but is it just us or does he act like a wild animal?" He asked. "You mean the quirk? It's the quirk, kirishima wouldn't act like this. This morning he asked me out, calmly like people do it on the daily." You said. "Well if it's the quirk we need to know more about it, before someone gets hurt." He spoke looking the other way. 

"You mean you right?" You asked him. "Huh?!" He spat. "I guess you haven't seen the way he looks at you." You rubbed the back of your neck. "He looks at you like you're a some type of threat to me." You sighed. "I wonder if it's because he saw me first..." Bakugo and you looked at each other. "Bakugo I don't think it was just a 'dog quirk' I think it might be worse than that." You said.

"I'll go talk with the nurse." He said walking away. "Alright text me if anything i need to know." You said opening the door to see kirishima on your bed. You giggled at it. "I guess I sleep on the floor." You sighed giggling at how cute he was. It still worried you, that he was acting weird. That's when you got a text.

You looked who it was. Bakugo.

"So you know about shity hair acting weird because of the quirk, recovery girl and others found all what the quirk is." 

"Ok? Then what is it?

"Well, the quirk makes him sweet to the first person he saw, and really aggressive to others who are rude/hurt you."

"So like a yander?" 

"No, slightly better? I don't fucking know! Now go to sleep!"

You sighed then put your phone done. Watching kirishima was slept. Cuddling your pillows. You giggled he was in fact cute but you couldn't live with basically a yandere. So you fell asleep you woke up at six to kirishima cuddling you, but he didn't have the cute little puppy ears and tail. You blushed. "Kiri." You tapped his face. He woke up and looked shocked. "Ummm sorry y/n but how the heck did I get here?" He asked moving from you, then both of you sitting up, him rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Well for short story. You got hit by a quirk, basically became yandere, like really cuddly with me, and being rude to bakugo." You were cut off. "What?!? I was rude to bakugo?" He asked. "Yes, and I'm surprised you didn't reacted to the yandere part." You giggled. "Well i guess that's also worrying... did i hurt anyone?!?!" He asked shaking you. "No... but you did ask us... to be... dating." You face was now pink. His was all red. 

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i r-r-r-r-r-r-really d-d-d-d-did t-t-t-t-that?!" He asked. He then hid his face was you shook your head. "But i would liked to..." you said.  He slowly looked at you. "What do you mean?" He asked looking at you. "Well I've liked you since the beginning of school but was too nervous to tell you." You looked away. "Well y/n i also have liked you, probably not as long as you but i have started to like you since late month." You two then looked at each other. He then looked down.

"Y/n would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. "Yes." You said blushing. Then Mina busted through the door. "Finally! Uraraka owns me 50$!" She yelled. You covered your red face. "Have you been there the whole morning?!" Kirishima asked getting up and running after her as she went to tell everyone.