18

A/n: These are the rest of the endings starting with Laito and Shu for this chapter

Laito's End~

After awhile she had to chose who she wanted to be with and she chose to be with Laito.

When the two of them where alone he cupped her face as he chuckled a bit, looking her straight in the eyes. " Hi there little bitch, better not forget about me, you can always come to me up for some fun, You won't be disappointed. Tell me Rose, How should the two of us enjoy ourselves today? Imagining the things that we could do fills me with glee. I'll love you top to bottom, I won't stop till I covered all of you. come on little bitch lets fly to the moon shall we? We'll make love amongst the stars, wouldn't that be fun?"

She blushed as she looked him straight in the eyes, she knew he was a bit of a poetic bastard but that really wasn't what she was expecting. She nodded her head slightly before he gave her a toothy grin and kissed her before he stripped her out of her clothes and showed her the night of her life.

Shu's Ending~

After awhile she had to chose who she wanted to be with and she chose to be with Shu, even though she rarely got to talk to the guy, she really wanted to get to know him better. which was why she picked him and not the others.

Once the two were alone he was very blunt with her as he pushed her down on to the bed. "Are you prepared for this, are you ready for your life to change? Be honest are you willing to give up every trace of your former self for vampires like us? will you renounce everything you hold dear and all its existence? " shu said before he chuckles a bit and smiles "I seriously doubt that you will, but then again it suits you. Turn off your mind you won't need to think, just know that all you need to do is give your blood to me"

She gave him a confused look before he bit into her neck making her hiss out in pain as she held on to his shoulders tightly.