Chapter 21: 15 Years Later

Violet smiled as she watched her family.

After the birth of Arsilia, Jake and Neytiri had Neteyem who clung to Arsilia 24/7.

As they grew Neteyem became protective of the girl, courting her when they turned 13, mating at 17.

As the years passed the Sully's had more kids as did Violet and Tsu'tey.

All growing up together.

Violet and Tsu'tey had a son named Kanor and another daughter named Aimme.

All their children were grown with children of their own. There had been a few rough bumps, Quatritch coming back in an Avatar form, the Sully's fleeing to the Metkayina clan, Tsu'tey, Violet and their family following.

Arsilia saving Neteyem who almost died.

Right now Tsu'tey and Violet were playing with their 2 year old grandkids, both excited to see their grandkids

Violet smiled at how fate had played her.

It screwed her over many times until she came to Pandora and met Tsu'tey who changed her life.

Violet couldn't be happier. She had a mate, kids, grandkids, family, friends, and more.

Violet kissed her mates cheek as he turned to her smiling, kissing her head.

"I love you my stubborn and brave warrior." Violet said smiling warmly and lovingly at her mate who smiled back just as warm and lovingly

"I love you my Violet Navi. Now and forever.."Tsu'tey spoke, leaning his head against violets, the two smiling at the other.

Yes, things were finally perfect..and their family was complete.

It was Violet's Happy Ending