In the Temple Of Love

⚠️
ATTENTION AND WARNING!!!
⚠️

CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT, GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT! IF TOU ARE NOT OK WITH IT, SKIP TOWARDS THE LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS! OR SEAECH FOR THE WARNING SIGN TOWARDS THE END! THANKIES !

--------------------------------------------

Noah and Ismine made their way back to the hideout, the energy from the concert still coursing through their veins. The adrenaline, the thrill of the performance, had left them both buzzing with excitement.

Once they were inside the safety of their sanctuary, Noah couldn't help but smile as he looked at Ismine. Her playful teasing had a way of lightening his mood, no matter how intense or challenging their days could be.

"Well, you know, I do happen to be an expert in the art of showering," Noah replied, his tone equally teasing as he led her to the bathroom. The room was spacious, the warm steam from the shower already filling the air.

As they stood before the shower, Noah turned to Ismine, his eyes locked onto hers. There was an undeniable spark between them, a connection that transcended words. He reached out to gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, his fingers trailing along her jawline.

"You know," he whispered, his voice low and husky, "the best part about showers is that they can be as hot as you want them to be. What do you say we make this one scorching?"

His lips met hers in a heated kiss, and the rest of the world faded away as they stepped into the shower, letting the hot water cascade over them.

Ismine felt like a movie character, encased in the perfect wax of time and place. Yep, this felt right, she thought, as she kissed him back, a throaty moan escaping her as she extended her neck for him. She needed his attention, his kisses like a drug she was deep in, hooked upon like a maniac. " Please" she begged, her eyes falling shut at the feeling of his perfect lips eating away and leaving butterfly kisses on her skin.

"F-Fuck.... Noah don't" she panted, her fingers lacing through the shorter area of his hair, trying to catch something and pull onto it. He moved them in a flash, out of the shower, and onto the bed, his speed unmatched.

His cold hands where everywhere, if that could make any sense, it felt like she was being touched in every fiber of his being, her eyes soft as she opened them to look at the ceiling. Truthfully, a sensation like no other, she was worshipped by him. His short hair was something she now had come to adore on him because, even though she had seen photos of him with longer hair, on that portrait that they had hang up on the wall of the staircase in the coven house, that lead to the rooms, it felt unreal that he was even more attractive, a bad boy with that length.

-----
INTENSE SEXUAL SCENE STARTING
-----

Sighing in soft relief, she opened her lips softly, parting them just enough as his lips found them and sucked the breath out of her" Such perfection" he moaned against her skin, for he didn't even need to breath. His eyes became an onyx black, his fingers hooking on the hem of her shirt and smirking. He pushed her body down and climbed ontop of her, ripping her shirt apart with ease, and groaning as her nipples were completely free for him, bare, and erected. Those two buds he would gladly milk any time. He latched himself onto them both, licking from underneath her belly button, a line up to the center of her chest, and then going left, to suck on one nipple.

His cold tongue swirled around her breast and her bud, grunting at the taste of her skin on his tongue. It was the perfect flavor for him, divine. He pulled back so that only the top of his tongue was touching her skin and swirled it around as he looked at her face, moaning at her facial expressions. Then, he moved to the next nipple, changing the pattern to light biting.