Chapter 18: Reality

Christopher Romano

Christopher Romano

''Whoever the fuck was in an ugly whore-like white suit is in torture room 73,'' Lorenzo, my best friend more like a pain in the ass said before handing me the keys and walking away, not before smacking the back of my head.

I walked through the doors, as all my men bow their heads down, not really meeting my eyes as I enter the room, my eyes darting off to the huge ass cart with endless torture tools, knives, guns, screwdrivers, lighters, you name it you will find it.

"So, Lucas Smith, 25 years old and a dick ass fucking jerk," I ask and let my fingers lingering on the different tools, ignoring his scoff as my eyes land on Ariella's favourite tools, knives.

The way she held one up to my throat with the damn authority, the strap she had on her toned thick thighs tonight making me hope I don't get a hard on right here in the middle of torturing someone.

This woman has me crazy for her.

"Oh, so you are the Italian Mafia Don, listen mate, if you are here because of what happened tonight, remember Ella is a fucking bitch, used to beg me to fuck that tight little cunt of hers, slept with multiple men during our relationship and-'' before this puttana could speak further, I blow a lazy punch right at his jaw, seeing the blood ooze out of his mouth and hearing a nice crack. Fucking lovely, cause no one gets to talk shit about Ariella  like that.

''Another word about Ariella's character and you will regret your mother not taking an abortion,'' I said with the damn authority in my voice as his eyes show an emotion I very well enjoy, fear.

Ariella, would never beg for anything, she'd rather die than betraying someone. You can tell that just by seeing how overprotective she is for the people she loves.

''Why? What is she for you?'' he asks, damn fucker, you really don't want to be spared. I got him here after Alan a good known friend of mine told me about the back data in just three fucking sentences 'Ari's ex, treated her badly, she was too naïve but then he forced her into something he shouldn't have. Came to Ari when she started her company to invest if she would sleep with him once and we had a lovely talk.' These words had my blood boiled up. 

''She is a woman I admire, a woman I know who would rather die for the sake of her dignity and a woman who is beyond fearless,'' I say right before throwing another blow as his nose cracks, resisting the urge of pulling out my gun cause I want this fucker to be dead by Ariella's hands. Seeing now she is Alan's sister and obviously knows about him being mafia, she must have done this a countless times.

''She is a fucking bitch,'' he said and this time I pull my gun out of my slacks, shooting his right leg as he groans and screams in pain. Fucker deserves it for hurting Ariella.

She is a fragile delicate rose even though she acts all rough and tough.

I don't care what this fucker actually did with her and I don't give a fuck about if Ariella was 100% wrong.