Chapter 1

Hey my name is James and this is the story of my life I'm so let's get into my life. I was born as a girl but then I transitioned in to a boy even though my clothing style was very feminine I was myself I also haven't had any surgery yetand no one at Hogwarts knows about it that's a little bit about me now let's start.

James wake up your going to miss the train said James mum from down stairs.
Ok mum said James as he was getting out of bed.
(James pov)
What should I were I don't know maybe a dress maybe a skirt. no I shouldn't were those because no one at hogwarts knows about him being trans or that he liked feminine clothing. So I guess i have to wear a shirt and shorts.
(End of James pov)
I'm ready mum let's go already
Ok sweet heart
When they get to the to the train station
Bye mum love you speak later
Bye sweet heart
James runs at the wall and gets on the platform and meets with his best friends
Hey prongs Sirius said
Hey padfoot said James
Prongs this is my little brother regulus
Hello regulus my name is James potter
Hello potter nice to meet you two
Let's get on the train will me said Sirius
Ok let's go
They walk to the marauders carriage which had a nameplate on it that actually said marauders
When they got to the carriage petter and Remus were already there and so Sirius walked in between petter and remus putting his head on remus shoulder (ps remus and Sirius are dating) and then james and Regulus sat down opposite to the rest of the boys but on either side of the seat
Fast forward to 20 minutes later
(James pov)
I get up to go to the bathroom at change because I still do t feel comfortable changing in front of my friends because they don't know I'm trans. When I get to the bathroom I have to wait because someone is inside finally when the person comes out of the bathroom I quickly walk In lock the door and Change I still haven't have surgery to remove my women parts yet so i wear a binder. After I walk out of the bathroom I head back to the carriage I open the door and then walk in and close it i then reach up to my bag and grab out a book I had got while on break I then sat back down and continued reading the book where I left off before I went to bed. I had been reading for about 20 minutes when I got a light tap on the shoulder so I looked up it was regulus.
End of James pov
Yes James said politely
And regulus signed for him to come closer. So that's what James did he scooted across closer to Regulus what's up regulus James said
Your binder is showing regulus whispered and James got up quickly and grabbed out one of his jumpers and put it on then he sat down and thanked regulus before going back to his book and so regulus got up and grabbed out a book too the started reading as well.
When they reach Hogwarts, the four boys walked to the table and sat down, waiting for Regulus to get sorted into his house. They had hoped he would be in Gryffindor, but they weren't sure he could be in any of them, including Slytherin finally it was regulus's turn and he got. sorted into Slytherin. which disappointed the boys a little bit but they weren't sad sad because they still see him around more and they didn't care. what house he got sorted into? It was just a house and so they could still hang out whenever they wanted.