twelve : love expert comes to life.

group chat :

lovebirds (feat.hyunjae)

hyunjae changed group name to lovebirds

hyunjae
YOUR HYUNJAE IS NO LONGER SINGLE

younghoon
lol ok
WAIT
WHAT
THAT EARLY??????

chanhee
the frick you mean that early they've been talking for 3 months now

hyunjae
ty chanhee boo <3

younghoon
hey you got a bf now stay away from my man

hyunjae
your possessiveness will someday end up in chanhee leaving you

chanhee
you're right lol
this message has been deleted

younghoon
wait what?

chanhee
ANYWAYSSS SPILL THE TEA SISTUR

hyunjae
RIGHT OMG
SO

-

hyunjae and younghoon typed away on their phone screens, chanhee giving occasional responses but was silent most of the time, which wasn't necessary abnormal but was suspicious for him since he would be the most interested and engaged when it came to hyunjae's love life, considering he was the one who helped hyunjae get ready for these dates. as he exited the chatroom, his notification bar instantly filled up with more messages of the duo talking. chanhee opened hyunjae's chat, and hesitantly started typing.

-

chanhee
hi hyunjae
can we talk?
just us two, alone
can u meet by library in 15?

me
uh sure i can
but it's so sudden
are you okay? is something wrong?

chanhee
i'll explain when we meet.
also
please don't tell younghoon about this
seen.

-

hyunjae walked over to his clothing rack and put on a jacket, wearing his shoes and immediately heading out. he didn't think he needed to be in a rush, but his feet subconsciously moved faster as curiosity was starting to churn his insides. reaching his destination, he walked over to the familiar pink haired boy and tapped his shoulder, chanhee turning around with a small smile, one hyunjae knew was fake. his stomach started to hurt more as chanhee calmly asked him to sit down, face looking stern.

" is younghoon....always this possessive? " chanhee asked, with a pause in between.

" what? "

" was he ever this possessive in any of his previous relationships? "

" i'm sorry chanhee but i really don't know. you're his first actual serious relationship. so..."

" ah, so that explains something, i guess. "

silence crossed the two males as they sit awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

" he's a jerk, isn't he? " hyunjae questions, suddenly. chanhee is visibly taken aback by hyunjae's bluntless, but continues to answer with a deep sigh.

" i don't know hyunjae. we recently moved in together and i realized how possessive younghoon actually can be. when we weren't living together, he didn't know where i used to go and with whom. but now, he's constantly asking me where i am going, wanting to tag along, asking me to change my clothes, it's just very suffocating. i don't know if it's him being protective or just insecure. either way, it's really getting on my nerves.  "