𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

•°•°•°•°•

Adeline walked up the front steps to the shop. Her face fell when she saw the door agare.

Adeline unlocked the door and went to the back room. She sat her bag down before stopping and looking to the right. She could feel someone. She walked around the corner to find her boss dead on the floor. "Lora..." She said quietly in shock before going to her and sitting next to her. She tried finding a pluses as she teared up. Lora had become one of her closest friends.

When Adeline couldn't find a pluses she called Marcel. "Marcel! I'm so glad you answered. Can you come to the shop?" She said in a quick shaky voice. "What's wrong Addy?" Marcel was heard through the phone.

She teared up more.

"I found Lora dead. It was a vampire." Marcel told her he was on his way.

After a minute Marcel arrived. He ran through the door and looked for Addy. When he found her he pulled Adeline into a hug. She cried into his chest, which resulted in him hugging her more.

Marcel turned their bodies away from Lora so Adeline wouldn't have to keep looking. Though Marcel did. He clenched his jaw at the scene. He had met Lora a few times. She was a very kind girl.

Marcel kissed Adelines head. "Call 911. When they get here compel them so they don't know it's a vampire." Adeline nodded and grabbed her phone with a shaky hand. She left the room and called the Cops.

•°•°•°•°•

Adeline was sitting on the steps as they brought the body out. She was covered in Loras blood. Addy sat there numb zoned out. The blood didn't trigger her cause she had control over her urges, so she just sat there, till someone sat down next to her and put and arm around her.

She snapped back to reality and looked at the person. Marcel. She gave a fake smile, which he saw right through, and laid her head on his shoulder. "Let me take you home Addy. I can take care of the vampire who did it." Adeline nodded and stood up waking to her car. She got into the passenger seat and looked out the widow once the door was closed. Marcel sat in the driver's seat, grabbing the keys off the top of her purse, he threw in the back seat.

He started the car and looked at her again, but she was focused on what was happening in her head, zoned out to the world. He sighed and started the car before driving off.

•°•°•°•°•

Marcel opened Adelines front door and held it open for her. She walked in and took her jacket off throwing it on the couch. Marcel sat her purse on the bench next to the door, and hung her keys on the hook against the wall.

He closed the door and walked to the kitchen. "Go take a shower. I'll make you something to eat." Adeline nodded and walked off camera. It zoomed in on Marcel looking at her sadly before making lunch.

After the next couple minute Adeline came back into the living room. Marcel had put a plate of chocolate chip waffles on the coffee table.

She smiled at him and sat down. Marcel brought her a cup of orange juice and smiled at her kindly. "I'll be back later Addy. I have a few things to take care of." He kissed her head and headed towards the door. Adeline nodded.

"Wait. Take it easy on Klaus, Marcel. I know there's past between you both." He went to say something. "And the reason I know this is because of the look in your eyes when his names mentioned. Just promise not to do anything stupid to him. For me?" Marcel pursed his lips. "Fine. But only cause it's for you."

Adeline smiled at him gratefully and started to eat. Marcel opened the door and walked out.

•°•°•°•°•