𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐎

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄|

Everything could end up in fatality, and there is no good way to escape my demise, for there're shit tons of titans surrounding me. I can either

● Wait till night and look out for anyone who gives off a sign of deviance and gets to the HQ back a bit dehydrated because that sounds smart

OR

● Run for it without knowing what's going to happen

I would've chosen the first option, but I don't want to sit here with these shitheads, so that's why I'm going to run for it- well, I was going to, until I saw a big ass monkey appear out of nowhere and throw a rock at me.

This left me quite bamboozled - flabbergasted, as some may say, but I had no time to think, and I could only use the power in my balls to get into action. I killed the Titans who were surrounding me, therefore, escaping the wrath of the rock, (see what I did there?) but soon after, another rock was thrown at me after I killed those Titans, and this time, I could not escape my demise.

It was a pretty intense blow, and it broke my arm for sure, I fell to the ground, watching the monkey walking toward my direction, and I could feel the ground vibrate as more Titans appeared, but they didn't attack me momentarily, but I was scared shitless to care as I knew I was gonna die.

When the monkey stopped, it picked me up with its big ass hand, examining me as if I was its new chew toy. I could see his mouth moving, but I didn't hear anything, for I was losing consciousness from how exhausted I was and from how tight his hand was wrapped around me, and the last thing I felt was... Well, nothing, bc I was knocked out dead.

|𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒|

"H-... -aking up."

What? Am I in hell?

"-aim-... Shh-"

I'm definitely in hell. That is what I thought until I opened my eyes to see bright, white lights everywhere, which made me hiss and cover my eyes.

"Close the curtains!" Said a redheaded male with a rough voice, and I was thankful, for I could open my eyes to look at my surroundings, and I saw three- or maybe four people, and they were staring at me. As my eyes followed their gaze, I saw them looking at my arms and torso, and thank the devil I had my underwear on.

"Mind telling us what happened to you?" Said the same redhead, to which I answered with a sigh and started explaining.

"I don't know where you found me, but all I know is that I'm dead, and my ghost is in hell, which is here, even tho -" "Dead?"Yeah, I was eaten by Titans."Titans?" "Big, dumb creatures with no genitalia."

"Listen, man. You're alive, and we found you in a meadow full of Windwheel Asters." Said a man who looked like a pretty woman... but I'll try not to assume and call the person a 'they' until the truth unfolds.

"In the where with the who?" "... Meadow with Windwheel Asters." "What kind of pla- oh... it's a field with flowers."

"Wait..." I started because I was confused as hell at that moment. "So does this mean that I'm not on Paradis Island?" "The what Island?" Asked a man who has a blond braid - he looks more like a kid, but whatever. "It's a long story."

"Where's my ODM gear and my blades?" I asked, and all I received was silence - again, but a little girl showed me where my stuff was with her hand. "Thank you. And my clothes?" "They were all bloody, so that's why I had my maids wash them." "𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘦𝘩?"

"Can I ask a question?" Said a little girl with- wait a minute, elf ears? "Yeah, go ahead, but can I get something to put on my body?" And so, the redhead gave me some pants, and as for the shirt, the 'maids' are looking for it.

"How are you so shredded?" Asked the blue haired person, to which I answered with a simple 'idk' and a shrug as i stood up from the bed which is surprisingly comfortable. Before I could do anything, the little girl gave me my gear and blades, which were pretty heavy.

"Kid- you shouldn't be carrying this kind of stuff in your age." I said in my most gentle tone, and the kid only giggled- do you understand, dear readers? She GIGGLED! SHE'S A GODDAMN KID- back to the point.

"You are injured, mister, so that's why Klee decided to help you!" "I understand, but don't do that until you're my age, ok?" "Ok."

"Uhh... master Diluc?" Asked a scared man, his voice trembling as I was putting on the lower part of my straps, my ODM gear straps covering my naked upper body as I get ready to fly out of the window, seeing a hostile creature. "I can take care of it." "But-" "SHINZO WO SASGEYO!" And I flew out of the window, flexing my skills.

" "But-" "SHINZO WO SASGEYO!" And I flew out of the window, flexing my skills

Just look at this lil cutie-