𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍
--------

*ringggg*
"What that noise" stretch out his hand for the alarm "oh shit am late" rush out of the bed to the bathroom "oh did my alarm didn't went off" coming out of bathroom already got dress running to the door "oh wait my shoes" running back for his shoes to put on "today is not my day"

--
Running to catch a taxi since I'm already late for work on my 3rd day "wait drop me off at xxxxx'st " I said enter the car, I am a normal alpha not like those alpha you see on TV or books just a boring alpha you could am close to being a human even if I hate saying it, but it Ture.

I exited the car pay the guy "thank you!" I yelled out running to the big building as I enter "hello Mr. Lee" the happy front girl desk said "can't right now see later" I yell running almost fall, andi mean almost.
I take the elevator on the 6th floor were I work on as the door about to close a longer finger stop the door I sigh just wanted him to hurry ry up.

I look at my watch as I leave the elevator 1 min left are eles he going to be mad. I run and then......"your late" 'shit' I put a fake smile "just a min Mr. Tee" I say puting my things on tye desk "where's my coffee" Mr. Jeon ask "uh be right back sir" running back to the elevator.

I reach the front desk "Mr. Lee your here" the happy lady said handed me the coffee "thank you Mrs. Nam"

That oh my day normal been... did I tell you

*punch*

I also

*push*

Do under around Fighting

The crowd was yelling
"ahhhhh"
"kill that heo"
"come on lee-ji"
"that got to hurt"
"I put big money on you"

....
..

"That a nice win lee-ji" the man said handed me the money that was 4k "alot of people came today" I ask "yep, keep it up" i nod grab my bag and leave.

Okay, don't get me wrong, I did say I'm normal alpha and I am cause nothing in my life is worth or interested

Maybe I speak to soon that night. That night my life change for every.

_____

I was sleep since it my day off but for some reasons I feel a slight heavy thing on me it comfy but it's was kinda going to kill me because 'IT ON MY FACE' I open my eyes are try to reach my hand 'soft' I grap it pull it away "a cat?" It meows "why there is a cat" as I say that the poof it smoke "the hell" I was about to move when a legs wrap around me "hello master" i look down an see a person.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!!"

That how I know my wish came true but not the why I wanted it too

It's been three day since this man cat come to my house he say he from the Another world 🌎 that came to my world 🌍 when he heard my wish I try to tell him to go back but he just won't do that.

"Master?" Oh and he calls me that, I turn around "ye- what the hell" I see him standing there with floor all over him "i-i try to cook but I never cook your food before" he was pouting eyes about to cried I rush to him not knowing what to do "it's okay I don't expect you to cook" I say help clean off the floor "but master" I stop him "don't call me that my name is Heonji-Tae" i said to him "okay master" i shake my head "go clean up"

I look at the mess in the kitchen "can't I have someone who can cook"

An guess what happen.. if got it right good it not just so you know it happen again"