24.

waiting was one of a few things hyeongjun hated the most. 

and that was what he and the others were doing right now. waiting. for gunil to come back. 

hyeongjun had no clue what to think. his thoughts were actually all over the place he was feeling a lot at the same time. just the thought of the eldest among them not coming back scared him. 

but then again, why would he not come back? he knew gunil too well. he just did that to make sure the others were safe. he just wanted for them to run and he would run behind them after stopping the guards. he was going to come back soon. 

right? 

seungmin.❞ hyeongjun called out, biting his bottom lip. looking the elder who had just walked inside the living room. the said boy turned his head to the side, humming as a response and sitting on the floor with a small sigh. 

hyeongjun suddenly forgot that he wanted to ask about gunil and assure himself that the eldest among them would be okay and coming back any minute from now. 

he remembered jungsu and knowing all others were there with him made him want to ask about the boy's well being. ❝how's he?❞ hyeongjun let out a soft whisper. 

not like he didn't want to be there with him. it was quite the opposite actually. back then too when seungmin was hurt that badly, he wanted to be there and he also remembered gunil's cut on his neck, it was when he literally saved jiseok from some old men in the park. the scar was still visible on his neck. 

but he just couldn't stand seeing his favorite people being hurt and covered in blood. he felt like he would throw up a s burst into tears the moment he saw such thing. it happened so back then with gunil so he couldn't risk it. 

he didn't want to worry the others even more so he just stayed out of the room. well, he could always visit the one who was hurt later. 

he's doing okay.❞ seungmin pressed his lips into a thin line letting out a rather stressful sigh. jungsu lost a lot of blood. jooyeon took the bullet out from his hip. seungmin was so thankful jooyeon knew how to do such stuff and did everything quickly. ❝jooyeon is with him.❞ he then added looking at the younger who just hummed as a response. 

hyeongjun too, remembered jooyeon mentioning the fact that he was a med student. he had to know those things and hyeongjun actually was so glad the youngest among them did that. he saved their closest friend. 

in these situations, jooyeon knew how to not panic ⸺ very unlikely of him but he tried to brush off the fact that he witnessed it all and just convinced himself he was dealing with a patient. which was his brother.