roots darling! (idk what to name fhis chaptwr)

one day you were dancing in a night club enjoying your life when you saw someone about to perform. you went near the stage as the person started to sing. it was majestic.. you felt attracted. you wanted to get to know this person!

as this person sung defying gravity with the most lengest voice ever, you looked into their deep pacific ocean eyes, admiring their beauty. when they nearly finished singing, they looked into your eyes as you blushed and smiled while they smiled back. i need to talk to her... you said.

when she finished singing, you ran to her as she got off the stage to talk to her. "omg hey! your voice is amazing! i absolutely love it." the girl blushed. "aww thank you babes you're so nice! whats your name? xx" y/n blushed and tucked a strand behind my ear. "y/n...heh...what about you gorgeous?..." she blushed and giggled like a dolphin. "heheh...my names elphaba. im pretty famous on tiktok.. you should.. check out my lives we could collab..." she winked as y/n smirked..

"yeah sure.. heh.." y/n looked into elphabas eyes as i held her hand. "ill see you later babygirl... before i go ill need your number" elphaba snorted like a dolphin and waggled her feet. "yeah sure! heres my numbed babes" she gave you her number before you guys went your seperate ways as you went back home.

once you got home you added elphaba as a contact and went on tiktok to search her user up. turns out she was... live! you smiled and followed as you clicked on her live. "hey naughty noo noos! hehehwhheahhaha...." she laughed and started making dolphin noises as y/n felt attracted to it... some kind of kink? anyways you kept watching and were about to fall asleep before you heard your name being mentioned.

your eyes opened wide awake as you stared at the screen. what is she gonna say? "heh...so guys... today in the club i met this really hot person... and i got their number like im soo happy! i want to be their naughty noo noo.." she started to laugh dolphinically as you blushed and felt something point up between my legs. you gasped and just went to sleep as you then awaited the next day.

who REALLY was elphaba and why did her dolphin noises make you aroused?
stay tuned to find out....