I'll see you again

A/N: Another JIBBS oneshot. This is set when Jenny is on a plane after she leaves Jethro in Paris with her coat on a different plane. Enjoy, Angels because I've got a lot more JIBBS stories to write.

NCIS Special Agent Jennifer "Jenny, Jen" Shepard has tears streaming down her face as she looks out of the airplane window seat window. It's raining, almost like the sky is crying with her. She can't believe what she's done. She's left the only person, besides her father of course, she's loved with nothing except a letter in the pocket of the coat he got her for her birthday for explanation.

She left the plane she was meant to be on with HIM under the guise of going to the bathroom before the flight took off, she never returned to the plane and watched from the window as it took off with the love of her life, tears coursed down her face for a few minutes before she wiped her face, grabbed her purse and got one another plane that's bound for London where her new team is waiting for her. This feeling she's been having for the last two weeks since she decided to leave HIM and Paris 2 weeks ago, a week after the offer was presented to her. It feels like her heart has been ripped out of her chest by a serial killer and been stabbed by a sharp blade Marine knife, leaving her feeling hollow.

The crying redhead Agent picks up her purse, the one he got her for Valentine's Day, and digs around in it for the photo collection she has of the two of them in different countries around the world thanks to their various undercover operations. Tears continue to fall from her green eyes as she looks through the polaroid pictures until she comes to her favourite one of them.

It was in Paris when this one was taken while it was snowing. They're at the top of the Tower and he has his arms around her waist, looking at her with that little smirk on his face while she's looking at the camera, their eyes shining. This photo was taken the day she decided to leave him and take the offer of Team Leader in Paris, the day she had told him she loved him and the day that she decided to leave him when he just laughed at her and said 'that'll be the day.' The more she looks at this photo and the others, the more she wishes she regrets saying 'yes' to becoming a Team Leader to a London team. She puts the photos back into her purse and puts her purse back on the floor, ridding her face of tears. She picks up her novel that she abandoned a few minutes into the flight from Paris to London and reads, her eyes occasionally leaving the pages to look out of the window. Once again, tears fall down her face as she stares out of the window as the plane takes her further and further away from Paris, and her one true love, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, takes her towards London where her new team is waiting for her.

"I'll see you again, Jethro." The young redheaded Agent whispers to herself, not bothering to wipe away her tears.

Someday, in a country she doesn't know where, she'll see him again. She'll make sure of it.

A/N: Second story today. I'm feeling really depressed today, so this isn't my best work, hope you enjoy, Angels and have a good week.