Chapter 6

• Police Officer #2 - An..And.. kosta was also drugged when he did the massacre...

*the Police Officer #2 says nervously*

• Y/n - HE WAS WHAT??

*Y/n's eyes we're very opened with an shocked expression*

• Police Officer #1 - We already said y/n.. Kosta was drugged with her01n when he did that school shooting. We know you're in an actually shock right now, but that's what happened and that's the true reality.

• Y/n - * y/n was still really shocked about what she heard from Police Officer #1 & #2*
how he can drug at 14? I think there's a mistake!! He can't do that at 14, it's literally
illegal!

• Police Officer #3 - We don't really know.. We just know that he was drugged! That's all.

• Y/n - Who the hell would sell drugs to an 14 year old kid? That's literally crazy! Y'all have to find out who did sell that to him,

• Police Officer #1 - We are absolutely gonna have to find out who did that, but.. it's clearly that he was drugged.. because he didn't have a reason to do that school shooting

• Y/n - Oh he have a reason! All of them was just bully him for no reason at all, but that's a still really stupid reason to kill them.

• Police Officer #1  - Yes, we know. That's why i want you to cooperate with us because ur the first person that knows him.

• Y/n - But I don't want to cooperate, i dont want him in jail or asylum, he's just an fucking kid! He doesn't have to been there!

• Police Officer #2 - We understand ur sadness and your concern but you have to cooperate with us! Please. We need ur cooperation!!

• Y/n - Ugh.. Fine i guess! But I don't want to stay here in an police department, all day! I want to go home.

• Police Officer #3 - You need to talk more., Like 4 & 2 hours, we need to talk more about Kosta's actions activities.
• Police Officer #1 - Yes! Officer #3 is right, we need to talk about him more.. So y/n.. tell us, What do you know about him?

• Y/n - Well.. All i know about him is that.. he's 14, he's an introvert person.. I know that he got bullied .. the kids who got killed by him were the ones who did it. They called him names.. that he's an nerd and etc.. that's all i know about him.

• Police Officer #2 - And you even had an thought that he would use drugs?

• Y/n - What? Of course not, I didn't even think about that! I could never imagine that he's using drugs. Especially her01n!

• Police Officer #1 - But .. you seem to protect him in many ways. Why?

• Y/n - Because he's my friend of course!

• Police officer #3 - But ur friend is an criminal! An psychopath! He killed 11 people!!

TO BE CONTINUED ( I DONT HAVE IDEAS ANYMOREEE ( cry emoji )