A door of bricks?

It was a lonely and quiet walk home. I was looking around hoping I would see something cool like a space ship crashing down from the sky with aliens or something but as sad as it is nothing.
Sooner then later I found my self at the porch of the new place I call home not really .
(Author note I don't know what vibe I'm going with this -.-)

I entered the back door leading me in to the kitchen to find mum fiddling with a light bulb trying to get it in the socket, "Heyy mum" I say putting one foot forward to walk around the kitchen table that she was standing on with one foot trying to reach "Whatcha doing?" I say knowing full well what she's doing "Trying to get this shitty lightbulb to get in the fucking hole" she say's clearly frustrated "I met two kids today!" I say trying to gain the attention I craved from her "Cool, look (y/n) I'm really really busy at the moment can we talk later?" She says trying to filter the anger out of her words "Ok! I'm gonna go look about" I say walking off before she can say 'ok'.
I walk to the room dad showed me saying that it's my new room, "It's so dull in here maybe I have something in my box's to make it look better?". But after spending 15 minutes trying to find string lights or something, there was nothing the most I had was an old pink blanket I spread over my floor bed. "Wow life changing" I say in a sarcastic manner.
Why did anyone ever wanna build this place it's so dull and boring, but I guess to them it was perfect.
I walk out my room leaving the door open and find my self walking down the stairs stopping at the bottom step locking around the hallway 'What room first' I ask my self in my head, 'maybe that one I'm not sure where the door leads but hayho' thinking to myself again. Wondering down the hallway and up to the door thinking about the amazing things that could be in there yet when i opened the door I had those 'dreams' shattered, "Another dull room? Whatever" I say stepping in to it marking a floor bored creek as I do, I walk up to the one of the windows that face out to the backyard "wow it needs work out there" I say thinking out loud, turning my head towards a blank wall to see a cut out of what looks to be a door? "What the f-." I say before getting cut off by my farther "what's that kiddo?" He say leaning on the door frame and smiling "I don't actually know I think it's some sort of door?" I say confused "Well let's open it up then!" he exclaimed brightly and then walking off to the kitchen to get a knife. "Here you go kiddo, cut it open then" he says with a large smile on his face, I took the knife out of his hand and then putting it to the wallpaper covering it and slicing it down, once done I push the door in expecting it to click open yet I was mistaken , "its locked?" I say confused "hmmm there is a draw full of keys, might be in there" he said crouching down next to me "oh alright you could be right" I say as he got up and wondered off to look for it. 

Five minutes later he came back with three different keys one looking like a standard key one with a cat print on it and one with a black button on top?                          (YES IK THE KEY GOT DROPPED DOWN THE WELL BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE LATER I PROMISE)

"Maybe try the cheater cat print one?" I ask he just nods in response and try's to push the key through the sealed wallpaper yet it didn't fit it only left a small hole?.

I make a 'oh' sound expecting it to work "what about this button shaped one?" he suggests I say a quick 'ok' before he push's they key through the hole and to my surprise it fit's, he then began to turn the key until it clicked making it open "what the fuck?" I say surprised to find it being sealed up with bricks, "sorry kiddo I guess there's nothing cool about this door."                              He say's in a tone I could only describe as 'sorry but I actually don't give a shit' "Oh and by the way what ur mouth" sates before getting up and leaving me alone in this bare room                                           

                                                                  ~time skip~

I look at the time on the clock on my phone '8:45pm' it reads before my mum calls me for dinner "Coming" I shout to her, before I wonder down the stairs and walk to the kitchen to find a small salad bowl in the middle of the kitchen table with chicken mixed in and plates set out for three people, "Hey, this looks nice mum" I say pulling a chair out and sitting down for dinner 

After eating 

"Thank you mum" I say leaving them behind in the kitchen and walking to my room.

Once I had arrived to my room a started to search around box's for a pair of pjs before jumping onto my bed, resting my head on the pillow I fell asleep.

Authors note

------------------- '

I AM REALLY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY  IK I PROMISED IT EARLER FOR THOSE THAT FOLLOW ON TIK TOK  (not excusive access :')) IM GONING TO GET BETTER AT GETTING OUT CHAPTERS QUICK THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE APERT OF THE STORY MORE OF A HALLOWEEN SEPCIAL.

any way  thank you ever so much for reading I am gonna try get weekly chapters out or monthly but I do also have school and other things and even if  I don't get a chapter out I will make a authors note and explain why but until then i have no real plans 

make sure to follow me on twitter and tik tok and twitch for updates teasers or for new books at: 

tik tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@scar_xarts..rh

twitter: https://twitter.com/oxchillgirlxo 

twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ox_chill_girl_xo

thank you so much and byeeee have a great day/night <3