chapter 2

♥︎♥︎ = In the moment
■■ = time skip
★★ = flashback/past
♣︎♣︎ = far future
♠︎♠︎ = possible trigger (all said in description)
¤¤ = authors note/ explanation

Hru today?

A woman walks into a room full of monstrously large spiders, and in the middle, a humanoid spider is sitting petting a spider the size of a small dog.
"What do you want, miss harly?"
The spider person says.
"Oh (name), i wish to go to town and find me a meal..." Miss harly says, biting her lip a bit, sounding nervous.

"Yes, of course miss harly. I will get to doing that right away." (Name) sets their 'pet' down and stands up.

"Miss harly, please tell me which island you would like to stop at?"
(Name) says.

"Actually sorry its not an island but a restaurant at sea." Harly says
"Ah yes, ok" (name) replies

■■
"Miss Harly, we have arrived at
the restaurant." (Name) says calmly to the rather ecstatic women next to them.

"Oh, how delightful!" Harly said
T

he two entered the boat(?) And...

People started staring a few looked discussed. the two were used to this. (name) did look... odd, they were spider-looking, and people do get very scared of the spiders.

Harly found it absurd that people were like this. That others would feel the need to dislike people based on how they looked. Even if they looked like a spider, it's alive. And if something is alive, why treat it unkindly?

That is her philosophy.

(NAME), on the other hand, has decided to just take it it's not like everyone has to like them.
(Even though they'd like that.) Everyone is intitaled to their own opinion. (That doesn't mean that they have to state their opinion)

■■

As they walked to their seats, the two, they then saw a man with bright yellow hair that was flirting with a rather pretty orange haired lady (Sanji and Nami)

The two then sat at their table, and the yellow haired man walked over to their table and started talking with them...

¤¤
I want to note that sense (name)'s gender is undefined. I don't really know how Sanji should interact with them.

Help me pls should I make him???

Date published:Sun Oct 8th 21:30pm
Word count:376