Part 1: Origins!

(Universe 888)

Life, Death, and Rebirth.

Dad and Mom always told me that, Nothing is impossible, just improbable. And the more you work for what you assume is Improbable, the more likely you are to achieve it.

Then My Uncle and Aunt always told me, With Great Power, Comes even Greater Responsibility.

The phrase means that power cannot be enjoyed without moral responsibility. It means that if you have the ability to do something, you should do it for the good of others.

My head hurts.

Why?

'My Name Is Peter.' I wondered in my mind. 'No, my name is Tony. Yea, it's Tony- Peter. No!UGH!'

My head Hurts so much! What is going on?!

'What is going on? Who am I? I know this question, but I can't answer it clearly anymore.' Before I keep questioning myself, I hear a worried tone of voice call to me.

"Pete! You okay? Did you need me to call somebody?!" Somebody said towards me, with a worried tone in his voice. He grabs my shoulder, my head hurts so much. But I kinda recognize this guy.

"Huh? Harry?" I said in a whisper, worried that I might be losing my mind.

"Pete? Are you okay? Do you need medical attention" the voice- Harry said worriedly to me. I couldn't look him straight into the face though without blinking a few times.

I look at him for a few more seconds before putting my head down, and when I do, I see a dead Spider on the ground squash to death.

'Poor guy. Spiders might be creepy and scary to most people because they have lots of legs and almost all are venomous – though the majority of species have venom too weak to cause issues in humans, if their fangs can pierce our skin at all. It's natural to fear spiders, but in reality, Spiders kill most insects that invade your home.'

'Spiders truly are nature's pest control. They help keep flies, roaches, mosquitoes, stink bugs, and many other home invading species from ever getting inside. Spiders are also great for gardeners. Spiders help keep crop killing insects from ruining your tomatoes, squash, and other plants.'

'Which is why I did a project on them, and few other animals during school. I also like how Spider protects what it considers home.'

"Reminds me of Batman when he turns into a werewolf. It makes no sense for a BAT-man to turn into a Werewolf instead of a Vampire, but Batman is loyal to Gotham. That Loyalty is the same I feel for my home as well. I guess another comparison is Spider-'

Before I could finish his name, my brain is immediately going into overdrive to bring in the clues of what's going on. Like a flip in my head went off. Like from the Vampire Diaries, they have a switch inside their heads to flip off their emotions, and become heartless killers.

But in my case, I have emotions still, just damper. My mind on the other hand was on fire! I started to remember things.

I was just bitten by a Spider. I have a Spider bite. My hand is on fire and I'm in the bathroom sweating bullets. I remember my life as 'Tony' but I also remember my life as this 'Peter'.

Spider Bite

Peter..........

Peter.................

Peter......Parker........

My full name is Peter Benjamin Parker.

"I'm Spider-Man" I said out loud to myself.