1

Author's Note: This is a fictional portrayal of Jungkook and other idols. I tend to see comments about Kai and Jennie when I wrote my Rose x reader story on wattpad. I know I am writing about celebrities and this is all honesty for fun. I will be writing about Taehyung and Jennie. This book don't match the idol's personality. I face claimed casted these people to create a story for fun and possibly for people to enjoy. Please check out my other JK Series 'The Warlock and The Witch.

~ ~ ~

Maru lit up her cigarette up the balcony. The rest of the girls drinking soju and ordered take out tteokbokki, Korean hot dogs, and fried chicken, corn cheese. To celebrate, Their one year anniversary living together. Maru encourages Lizzie to go to the hottest parties and clubs in town. Not only that, their other roommates Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rose. Will try their best to get her out of the house.

"Lizzie put down your iPad and stop reading WEBTOON." Maru grabbed the iPad from her with one hand and the other with her cigarette smoking.

Lizzie scoffed and yelled at Maru. "Hey, I was just starting a new story!"

Lisa, "Maru just give her ipad back. Don't get close to her because she has asthma."

Maru scoffs, "Please, It's not like she hasn't smoked weed before."

Jennie, "That's much better than cigarettes."

Jisoo heard the doorbell ring. "The food here!" Jisoo smiled and yelled out. Rose immediately got up with Jisoo to get the food. They prepare the food on the balcony. While the rest of the girls grabbed the plates, utensils, napkins and beverages. Maru Hiding the Ipad from Lizzie. Lizzie just gives up; she's now helping with the food. When it's finally prepared.

Jennie was the first to dig in. "You Know Maru can give your Ipad back if you go to the party with us."

Liz, "I'll live in a moment! Maybe I'll go. But can you give it back?" Maru gives it back then Lizzie puts it away in her room. So her and the girls play a game.

Rosie wants to play the clueless party game then everyone else gets excited. Except Lisa doesn't want to play. When Lisa thought that Rosie didn't see her face scrunched up and mouthed no to the rest of the girls. "Think that I didn't see you? I'll kill you." Lisa got scared. Jisoo and Jennie laugh.

Lizzie, "We will all play the clueless party game even if Lisa doesn't want to join." Rosie was excited again. Lisa rolls her eyes then Rosie pinches Lisa's ears. Jennie and Jiso are trying to break them up. Lisa starts screaming. "Ow, that you bitch!" Lisa slaps Rosie.

Rosie, "Ugh you slut!" Pushes her.

Jennie stopped breaking the girls up and got the notification text on her phone from Taehyung. "We have all been invited to a party tonight!!! Oh would you look at that, You're going Liz." Jennie yelled.

Lizzie shakes her head no. "No, Just no. You girls know I don't want to party." All of the girls give her a look. "I mean I do party in small groups. My cousins, and family."

Rosie, "Well this is different we're all in our 20's we should all go out, make out, sleep with anyone we want, we're all hot."

Jisoo then dances to, Girls Generation Party. "P-A-R-T-Y!!! Party time. It's Party time!!!"

"Come on Liz You gotta come!" Rosie

Lisa got excited. "You're going to look hot tomorrow night! I don't have to play the game!" Rosie glares at her. Lisa got scared a bit.

"Let's pick an outfit for her. She's going to look hot hot" jisoo

Maru, blowing the cigarette in her direction."She needs to get laid tomorrow night." Saying calmly with a straight face.