★ First day at woodboro high ★

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

Me and all my best friends had gotten ready for school, I had put together my outit for the day which looked like this:

My outfit had fit around my waiste and thighs perfectly and my top perfectly fit around my breasts and my torso.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

"ARE YOU GUYS READY!?" i yell from downstairs me, jayce, kaylana, and kiyo already ready with our skatebaords and rollerskates, "COMINGGG!!" I heard isabella, jasmin and noah yell at the same time rushing down the stairs, isabella almost fell down because of noah..but we needed to get to school.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

We all made it to school, I almost got hit by a car but im fine, and as we arrived at school there was a bunch of police cars, and news reporters, we all got off of our rides and held them or just rode them around, "oi..what the fuck is going on?" I heard kiyo ask,
"How the fuck are we supposed to know??", isabella yelled at him playfully tone, "all i know...", eveyones head turned twards me, "theres a lot of hot guys and ladies here!!" I squeeled out of happiness but was soon cut off as some blonde walked to us with her brown headed friend, "hey! Are you guys new?", "Yea..we are why?", jasmin asked, "Oh! Well im tatum and this is sidney!, If you need help we can guid you guys to the princable!"

They lead us to the office and we all got our sqeduals. I was the only one who didnt have any classes with them sadly.
I got to my first class as I was late, i was put by an empty spot by the window, everybody was staring at the seat, I leaned over and asked sidney what was going on,

she told me how a girl named casey becker's body was found last night and how she was gutted like a fish, hung by a tree at the front of her house for her parents to see and how they also found casey's boyfriend tied to a chair and also gutted like how casey was.

I wasnt suprised since I was forced to watch my older brother be gutted back were me and my friends lived. This guy named Stu in the class had started throwing paper airplanes at the teacher which resulted in me giggling and covering my face so i wouldnt laugh out loud.

I went to my next class which had this guy named Billy Loomis in it and this horror geek just like me- his name was Randy.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

There was a familiar group sitting at the water fountain, "YOU FUCKFACE!!!" I screamed as I chased kiyo since he took my tigger sippi cup that had my kiwi strawberry juice in it.

"COME AND GET IT WHOREEE!!!" he yelled back with his raspy voice, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A WHORE!? IM GONNA FUCKING GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING PIG YA DIPSHITTT!!!!" I chased kiyo back and forth as the other 5 just sat back and watched and the 4 other people at the fountain- Tatum, stu, billy, sidney, and randy. Stu just smirked at what i said considering 𝙷𝙴 was the one who gutted casey and steve- well of course i, and nobody else didnt know that.., I tackled kiyo to the ground playfully punching him hard so he would let go, he didnt let go so...I bit him with my sharp teeth, kiyo screamed and let go, "YOU FUCKING SYCHOOO" he yelled at me with crocodile tears as I grabbed my cup and drank some of my juice, the other 5 walked up as I stood up, kiyoshi had walked up behind me and grabbed my ass , I yelped as I ran behind jasmin, "I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THATTT!!" I yelled from behind jasmin pointing at him. He just chuckled, someone had glared at him..𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢, billy had grown an 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 with me, the first we had met at the grocery store and talked, I hadnt noticed him yet at school but  he was so memorized by my body..thinking what i would look like below him, covered in blood, begging for mercy, 𝚘𝚛 just to see me screaming his name while he fucked me senslesly.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

Tatum had called us over, and that was when I finally noticed billy, "Billy boy!!" I sqeeled as I sped walked over to him and envoloped him into a hug, he smiled and hugged me back, "Hey nico! How have you been?", "good!, how bout' you?" , he replied with 'good', sidney and the others were confused how we know eachother since billy has never mentioned me cuz' he didnt want sidney to think of anything suspicious since he didnt want him and stu's 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 to fail, so me and billy explained, kiyoshi couldnt lie..he was kind of jelous at the relationship between us two. I noticed randy and said my hello, I sat down in between his legs eating some of the grapes that were on the side of us, my friends sat some places around the fountain so we all could talk, we all started talking about the girl caseys death until sidney talked, "How..do you gut someone..?", "Well, you take a knife go from the groin-" stu had started, "and you finish at the sternum." , I had finished for him me and stu had been smirking as
everybody had looked at us until billy spoke up, "hey, its called tact you fuckrags", billy didnt mean it for me but for stu he just didnt want to only say it to stu then everybody would think its weird that billy was only covering for me.

                             ~~~

                ★ 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈𝙴𝙳 ★

(SO SO SORRY FOR VERY LATE UPDATE😭)