Chapter 7 ~ The island of reunion

Kalluto PoV

'You're Kalluto right?' I heard a boy's voice said. I turned around in alarm and saw a boy with spiky greenish black hair and honey-brown coloured eyes. It was Gon Freecss, the boy who came to revive Kil from the house a few years back. The chain user's companion.

'What are you doing here at Whale Island?' Gon asked.

'Troupe business.' I simply replied.

'Wait, you're the new number 4 from the phantom troupe?' A shocked Gon asked.

'That is correct.  So if you want to kill me , do it now. You are the chain user's companions, right? I won't go easy on you though.' I replied.

'Why would I? You're not the person who killed Kurapika's family, so I have no reason to kill you, let alone harm you.' I was shocked at his response. Didn't this dimwit know that I could simply tell the troupe his location and they could track him down and kill him?

'Well, if you have no further business to do with me, I will take my leave.'

'Wait! Do you have time?'

'After the business, yes' Gosh, this boy is so extroverted! I wonder why Kil would befriend someone like him? They are polar opposites!

'Then come with me! There's someone who would like to meet you!' Gon happily said as he pulled me away.

'Hey!' I said, shocked. Normally I would have beat him up and continued my trip, but I was curious who would like to see me, so I complied. Maybe it might even be Kil, the person that I have sought for a long time.

Gon pulled me into a house, which I assume is his, then up to a room, which has game cards splattered all over the table. Wait, Greed Island game cards! And there is a total of 5 copies! How did he get his hands on so many?

'This is Greed Island! I'm sure you've heard of it! Just use Ten and—' 'I know, I've been there before'I interrupted.

'You've been to Greed Island before! When? Why didn't I meet you?' Gon said, putting his hands around at the joy station.

'We have different goals.' I said. I waited for him to be sucked inside, and when the joy station now read 'now playing', I too, used Ten and was sucked inside the game world.

Moments later, I was in an open field, the place where all game players start the game. This place is so bright, and always makes me feel relaxed, compared to the dim surrounding where I was raised.

I saw Gon waving at me with a wide grin, gosh, why is he always so happy? He then pulled out a card, an accompany card. Just what is he up to?

I then heard a shout 'Accompany on! Alluka Zoldyck!' Wait! Big sis? When did Gon know about her? And why does she wants to see me? Sure, we were close when we were young, but not as close as she and Kil.

We landed on the ground, the ball of white light dissolving into mists. Then I saw a girl running towards us at full speed, my big sis, Alluka.

'Gon nii-chan! You've been gone for too long!' She whined.

Gon laughed. 'I've only been gone for half a day and you're already like this? You're such a baby! Anyways there's someone here!' Gon said as he stepped aside, revealing me behind.

'OMG! Little brother! I've missed you a lot! You're the only one besides big brother who cares for me in the household!' Alluka yelled as she tackled me into a hug. 'I've missed you soooo much! I'm so happy!' A content Alluka smuggled into me.