chapter thirty-four

Alastor showed you around cannibal colony, the men and women all pale and eyeless. Their faces almost looked like those plain masks that you paint, with wide smiles and grins wearing old clothes that looked to be from the 1800s to 1900s clothing. Clothes either black or light gray, dresses darkish red with old fashioned items to go with the stuff.

"And this here is where I get my hair done!" Alastor says with a smile gesturing to a barber shop.

Cannibal colony was a surprisingly mannered part of hell, everyone was courteous and kind, smiles and all. You wouldn't be able to tell if they were genuinely happy, Because they both looked dead on the inside and outside while also looking extremely happy.

"Huh, so you got that little hair-do from their?" You say, looking at alastor for confirmation as you look back at the shop, seeing a random sinner impaled by a pair of thin scissors that was being held by a vary happy woman who looked like she was wearing a mask. "Yes! We should get your hair done their!" He says smiling as he bounced off towards the barber shop, not giving you much of a choice in the matter as he drags you toward the building with him, smiles and all.

"You'll look just darling with a short hair cut!" He says petting your hair gently like a caring father or mother would. "And then after you get a haircut I'll take you to my friend Rosie's shop to have some tea! Oh she'll simply adore you!" He says smiling brightly gently pinching your cheeks before releasing you from his hold and heading up to go speak to the woman who was disposing of the dead sinner. "Oh, of course I will! So, just a bob but a tiny bit longer? Or shorter?" She asks him pushing you into the chair.

"Hmm, up to the neck line or just below her ears." He answers, heading towards a desk and paying for your haircut.

"Alright then! Below the ear bob it is!" She say turning to look at you with a smile clamping in your wrists with a metal chain holder. Before grabbing a pair of thin scissors and cutting away at your obnoxiously long hair gently, being fast and nimble, taking lengths of your cut hair and putting it neatly into a ziplock baggie, "we'll be using your cut hair for a wig! You've taken well care of these locks, it'll make a beautiful wig." She says setting the baggie into a cupboard, you felt flattered but a little disappointed you didn't have long hair anymore.

She hands you a mirror, showing you you're new haircut. It was perfect and proper and looked nice, especially since you're hair was kinda curly, only a little bit at the ends.

"Uh- thank you miss-!!" You're interuppted by a pair of burgundy gloved hands squeezing your cheeks together gently. "Why, look at you darling! Absolutely darling!" Alastor exclaims, smiling brightly, the mic staff he had blinking at you before talking in a staticy tone, "why, she's just the image of beauty! A gem in hell!" Alastor hums in agreement with his talking mic staff taking your hand and twirling you off the seat into his side before striding out of the barber shop.

"Now, time for that tea I talked about, I wonder if Rosie has that black coffee I enjoy." He said to himself, holding onto your shoulder as he drags you towards a building called, "Rosie's and Frankie's" but the Frankie or Franklin part was marked out, leaving only "Rosie's shop" in the sign.

Word count 612
Sorry it took long for this chapter. I had a panic attack yesterday night and I haven't been getting the best of sleep so I've had not a lot of time to do these.