1.Where the hell are we??

A/n ~ I hope you enjoy this guys. It's completely random tho.

"Stay happy, stay safe。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。"

                            ••••••••

Third pov

Peter and Tony were together in the Tony's lab discussing about new ways to improve Peter's suit when suddenly a white light blinded them and took them somewhere.
.
.
.
.
Pepper Potts and Rodhey were on their way to get Peter and Tony out of the lab for tenth time in 2 hours when a white light engulfed them.
.
.
.
.
Rogue Avengers were in their hiding place talking to each other when white light engulfed them.
.
.
.
.
Thor, Loki and Bruce were discussing their name to be revengers when white light engulfed them.
.
.
.
.
Tchalla and Shuri were arguing on their way to lunch when white light engulfed them.
.
.
.
That's pretty much everyone. Oh wait Nick,Carol and gotg are left. Well they were doing their respective things when a white light engulfed them.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere like a theatre

Peter woke up first and immediately stood up. It was dark but he could feel the presence of people and almost see them. He was trying to find Tony not by calling out his name just in case if there were bad guys even tho his Spidey sense didn't detect any threat. Suddenly in a distance he heard.
"PETER !! PETER KID YOU THERE"
He followed the sound and spotted Tony.
"MR. STARK!!"

TONY POV

I woke up in a complete dark room. I try to remember I was with Peter las- WAIT PETER!! WHERE 'S PETER?!! I could feel presence of people around me but I couldn't careless. I started calling out for him.
"PETER !! PETER KID YOU THERE"
Then I heard it in a distance.

"MR.STARK!"
I felt someone coming towards me and I knew it was Peter. I could barely see but I was sure Peter can see. Then he came in front of me.

"Mr. Stark are you ok? What just happened? A second ago we were in lab and and now we're in a....theatre?"

Peter said. I could barely see face but wait theatre? We are in theatre?

"First of all are you ok ? And second of all we are in a theatre!!?? And third of all are there more people here Pete?"

" Yes. Yes. And yes"

"Tony O MY GOD!! Are you ok and where are we?"

"Pepper!!?? And Rodhey!?? What are you doing here ??"

"Yeah Tonnes we are here and we  no fricking idea what are we doing here"

Suddenly the lights turned on and I saw them.

Steve pov

Uhh Where am I ? Oh wait where's the team??!! It's completely dark here and I could feel presence of people here.

"Steve?"

"Bucky!!?? You should be in Wakanda what the hell are you doing here!!??"

" That's what I am also wondering and what the hell no hug and greetings. It's been long time."

"Language and yeah glad to see you again"
I hugged him tight.

That's when I heard that voice. Tony's voice. He was looking for someone. And a voice replied. A kid ? What is he doing with a kid? I could barely hear them talking and noticed shuffling sound around. There are more people here.

Suddenly the lights turned on and I was in front him with my team behind.

Third pov

Maximum had woken up when lights turned on. They were staring at each other. Tony hid Peter behind and looked uncomfortable infront of Steve and Bucky.It was quit for a moment.