42

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

"I'm so sorry, my poor babies. I swear to god that I won't ever leave you again! Even if I were to choose between you and Ji." Jisung sent Minho a offended look and frowned. He rolled his eyes and picked Doongie up after he finished eating, nuzzling his face into the soft fur and said, "Well, at least Doongie still loves me unlike a certain someone, right?"

A meow could be heard coming from the orange cat, making Jisung smile in return. Minho huffed and continued to pet Dori and Soonie's fur. "Whatever." Jisung stifled out a laugh and put Doongie down, walking over towards the male and kissed his forehead which left Minho flustered.

"Let's go eat now, yeah?" Minho nodded and smiled, giving his cats one last kiss before closing the door softly behind them. "Let's go!"

The couple walked hand in hand together down the street, admiring the weather and greenery around them. A few minutes more, they finally reached the cafe they wanted to go to earlier.

"I heard this cafe sells all sorts of things so breakfast would be no problem to have here!" Minho said excitedly and pushed the door open, a ring of a bell attached to the door being played.

Jisung cooed at how adorable the younger was for the thousandth time that day. He was too cute for him to handle and Jisung felt like he was going to melt into a puddle of water any moment then.

"Where do you want to sit, darling?" Jisung asked his lover when they walked into the cozy atmosphere of the cafe. Minho hummed and looked around before pointing to a two-seat table near a window. "Let's sit over there," Minho smiled and pulled the other with him.

Right when the two males took their seats, a female worker went towards them to take their orders. "Hello, welcome to xoxo cafe! What can U get for you—" She paused abruptly when she looked up from her notepad. "Minho? Jisung?"

"Yes, that's us. Who are you— Oh! Que, right?" Que nodded and smiled awkwardly. "Yeah... quite a surprise to see the two of you here." Jisung nodded and chuckled. "So, what would you like?"

Minho looked at the menu before stating what he wanted, smiling softly when he talked to the female in front of him. He had forgiven her a few days ago since she didn't really harm him in an outrageous way and after listening to her backstory one day, he decided to give Que another chance. "How are you?"

Que gave Minho a small smile, "Yuyu has been doing a bit better now and he's been excelling in his studies so I'm very proud of him. I'm currently working two jobs to keep us under a roof but other than that, all is fine. Hiw about you?"

They ended up talking for a few minutes and Minho wanted to help Que by offering her a place to stay but she denied it respectfully since she was happy with what she was doing then. Jisung was happily admiring how the two had gotten along so well and was hapoy that Que and her brother was doing fine.

"Ok, I'll go and make your orders right now. Would you like anything else?" Jisung shook his head after he looked at Minho and the female walked off with a smile on her face.

"Never thought I'd see her working here, huh?" Jisung said as he looked at his lover in front of him. Minho nodded and sighed. "I'm happy she's doing well... She actually seems like a nice person so i guess her past experience just made her a bit unstable." Jisung nodded and took the younger's hand from under the table, making Minho smile in return as well.

After the both of them had their breakfast and bid Que goodbye, they made their way to a park and sat on a swimg set, talking about the most random moments that came to mind.

"There was this one time when Chan swallowed a fly when he was eating a burger or something and started choking like crazy. Everyone was staring at us as if we committed some sort of a crime." Jisung said when he remembered an embarrassing moment of the older. Minho was laughing his ass off at the useless piece of information, moving himself in the swing front and back with his leg.

"Damn, was he okay after that though?" Jisung nodded and giggled, "He did get it out of his throat though— I don't know how he did it but I was glad that he was fine." Minho hummed and swung himself into the air, Jisung following him while gazing lovingly at the younger.

"You know, I really really want to kiss you right now..." Minho looked at Jisung and gulped, stopping the swing and placed his feet on the floor. They looked at each other with a soft gaze, their eyes reflecting a small heart in the middle. "Then do it, nothing's stopping you, Sungie."

The simple nickname made Jisung's heart flutter. Although he's heard it from many different people and many different times, it sounded so foreign and new when Minho said it to him. Maybe it was the situation the both of them were in right then? Maybe.

Minho got off from his spot and made his way towards Jisung, sitting on his lap and wrapped his legs around him. "Is this okay?" Jisung gulped and nodded eagerly, placing his hands on Minho's hips and leaned in slowly. They were one inch apart that they could practically hear each other's heartbeats, staring into each other's eyes with admiration.

Everything seemed to stop when Jisung finally closed the gap between them.

Minho moved his lips slowly while Jisung rubbed the sides of his hips. Their lips moulded together and fit perfectly like a pair of wooden chopsticks. The kiss was slow and passionate, loving and gentle, and none of the two wanted it to stop. They pulled away a minute later only to go back in to share another.

No one was present in the park and it was only the two if them there. It was perfect.

"Hah... that was amazing." Minho said when he caught his breath. Jisung smiled giddily at Minho and pressed their foreheads together, "I love you."

"I love you too, you baby."