Introduction

*buzz.........

And the time of my momentary escape to this ruthless world finally came to an end. Once again, my dissatisfaction filled my whole mind and soul while looking to my phone.

It's just 4am.

Staring at the ceiling for a while made me question my existence. But even for that, time passes away and before even I could find an answer to myself, I get up and started my morning routine as usual. Having a time to simply relax is such a big luxury for me to have and a rare thing too. Finishing up my college degree made me realize that life's not the same as those K-dramas I used to watch before. I'm not a female lead whose poor enough to afford the latest Samsung phone and attract a crazy rich, handsome CEO of a company. Life is nothing like that except for the fact that I'm poor and I have to work crazily hard to support my needs. Paychecks and bills have now become my motivation to get up and continue this journey in life.

My motivation used to be those handsome actors like Lee Jong Suk and Nam Joo Hyuk. People do really change.

Sitting at a chair in my kitchen while waiting for my water for coffee to boil, I opened up my phone and scrolled through my Facebook. The account that was once filled with memes and numerous faces of Idols and Actresses are now filled with posts about weddings, christenings and motivational quotes. The people who used to comment and react in profanity are now part of those likers squad. It's quite funny and at the same time, amusing, to see how even the social media world matures at the same time as us. Even the point of view of those teenagers that we were once to adults, are now the same as to how they react to us now.

I closed the app and now open my messenger to see our group chat for updates.

'Dreaming Kamilias' as our group chat's name. Made way back to our freshmen year in high school as we recognize and dreamed together. The name is now a bit--- unacceptable? I guess? It's a bit cringy now when I realized it. Opening it flashed the long conversations of my homies about their lives. Cera is now a businesswoman abroad. Noir is a doctor and a neuroseurgeon exactly. Cossette is now a teacher in English language in abroad too. It has been a while since this GC has been laying dead and to see it alive for once again, is somewhat refreshing.

I closed the whole convo without messaging anything since I'm quite late already to reply in the conversation they had yesterday evening. I charged my phone while getting ready for work and eating my breakfast. By 6 AM, I left the house to go my work which starts at 7am.

As I arrive from work, I simply greeted everyone and have a bit of small talks before proceeding to my usual job as an Accountant as usual. It's boring and repetitive, as what you would expect as an office worker do. By the time I was fully immersed on journals, it was already time to head to lunch with other workers and the boss which we had to please to make our life a bit easier. Nepotism, having a backer or a strong background or any kind of connections---- even if you have one of that, you can just say that luck has been on you. We mostly grew up being thought that equality exists and should be continued but in reality,  nobody cares about that anymore. People suck up to those who holds the power and wishes that this power would be showered upon to them to make their life easier.  I have my own integrity and principles believed so I never resort to that way but still, it's not hard to not notice how a rookie worker of 3 months become a manager after being found out that she was a daughter of a famous lawyer.

After the lunch, I go back to my work table wishing the time would pass by quickly. Before I realized it, it was already 4pm yet I can't go home since I still have some paperworks to do. By 6pm, I was able to finish it and finally moved away from the realistic version of hell in my life. As I arrive at my home, I lazily throw my heels and laid back to the bed that I was longing for.