00

HELLO LUVS!!
In this chapter, you're going to meet the characters. It took me a while to decide and build every character's personality and backstory. So, I hope you guys enjoy it!!

* I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY OR REAL THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE, AND YOU DON'T NEED TO IMAGINE THE CHARACTER THIS SPECIFIC WAY; USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION IF YOU'D LIKE I JUST IMAGINE MY CHARACTERS LIKE THIS * :)

SONG THEME

MAIN CHARACTERS

Francesca Romano - 18 years old, is very independent and stubborn and has a lot of hobbies and talents, like going to the shooting range to practice or singing karaoke with her fellow friends and family

Francesca Romano - 18 years old, is very independent and stubborn and has a lot of hobbies and talents, like going to the shooting range to practice or singing karaoke with her fellow friends and family. She's nice, but don't let the act fool you; behind that is an independent, nice, cold-hearted woman.

🔞 SEXUAL ASSULT 

Backstory: Francesca's mother passed away when she was young, shortly after finding out her dad was having an affair the entire time with another woman, which continued after her mother's passing. angry and upset with her dad, she ran away from home. but along the way, she thought she met up with a nice guy who instead took advantage of her and stole her virginity. Francesca returned home with nothing but a sheet covering some of her body. When her dad opened the door, he was fuming and filled with guilt. but that didn't stop him from re-marrying his mistress and welcoming his hidden 18-year-old daughter. After everything that happened in her life, her dad introduced her to his dirty work, and ever since then, she has grown more powerful and heartless.

 After everything that happened in her life, her dad introduced her to his dirty work, and ever since then, she has grown more powerful and heartless

Ace Ivanov - 21 years old, is a very heartless person who will kill you in a heartbeat. He is very stubborn and wants what he wants right away, and he will get it. He does whatever he wants, and only cares about killing people and getting money—oh, and having lots and lots of sex.